bye! ill be back in 8 hours!
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
smile
Kay! See ya then :)
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
I am NOT a vamp.
I am NOT a vamp.
Awwwwwwwww! I just love pics like that :)
over a year ago jessie0147 said…
I looked up and tuurned invisible wincing. I teleported to the Hades cabin to look for Austin. I knocked on the door. "Austin?" I wispered as it pushed open. Nothing was there. I sat on his bed and cried. I soon fell asleep. Invisble.
crying
"Where's Araxie!?"
The cry rang out across the meadow.

Sadie was weeping softly. "She's missing!"

I patted her arm. "Don't worry, it'll be okay."

But no one believed it.
I paced around our campsite. I told everyone I would be on guard tonight. Nightmares still pretty much haunted me. Erebus had to be gone by now. Walking down to the Hades cabin I peeked in. Nico went back to the Underworld after the wedding so nobody was in there.
"Araxie I know your in here." I said gently. "I need to talk to you about something." She turned visible on Austin's old bunk. Her eyes were red and puffy.
"What?"
I sat down beside her and started explaining my plan to her.
heart
Hey, I noticed that Alex, Sadie, and Evan are gone. So are you.

My mind was interrupted with a boy's voice. Connor was chinding me.

Yeah, I chinded back. Long story.

I've got plenty of time, Moony, he reminded me.

So I explained everything to him.

Okay look, he chinded. I'm coming to where you are. Alex is my sister, and you're my girlfriend. I'm not going down against Erebus without a fight.

No, I tried to tell him. You're safe where you are--

And what about you? He challenged. You guys always get all the glory. I've never been on a quest, except to fight Kronos in the 2nd Titan War. And I turned out fine.

Yep, just fine. I tried to keep from laughing.

Hey! He protested. Please.

Fine, I sighed. I guess I can't stop you from coming.

Yes! He chinded. I'll come find you.

Love you, Padfoot, and it was when I said it that I truly believed it.

I could almost hear his smile. Love you too, Moony.
worried
After Alex was done I went back to sleep. I was extreamley exausted. My dream wasn't too good either. Gaea was standing in front of me with Austin tied up in the background. "Im guessing you.ve met my best faithful servent?" "Oh shut the hell up dirty hobo and get out of my site!" I spat in her face. "Oh but it just gets better. Austin is here. And if you come here and trade yourself for him, I will make sure he is safe." I looked at the freak blankly. "Who dropped you on the head when you were born?!!?" Oh my brother but thats not the point. She said. I need your answer child. I need it soon or say bye bye to your husband." She said. "Fine I'll do it. Where are you?" "Same place Erebus was. Oh yeah I almost forgot. Bring anyone else and he's dead as Kronos." She said and left in a sprinkle of dust. I woke up with a start. I silently cried and turned invisible.I grabbed somethings that survived the fire. I took my wand and changed my hair to an undefinable color. It was really wavy and flowed down my back. I changed my eyes to a crystal blue. Maybe now I wouldn't be noticed. I turned invisible and teleported to a hotel right outside where Gaea was. Teleporting was really tiring after the incident. I stayded there to plan my entrence on how to do that.

That is me exactly. Well Araxie.
last edited over a year ago
After Alex was done I went back to sleep. I was extreamley exausted. My dream wasn't too good either.
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
I walked out to the forest, dressed all normal again, I was going to go hunting. I passed by the Austin/Arexie cabin and heard a moaning inside. "Strange, I don't think anyone should be in there right now, everyone is outside. Though come to think of it i haven't see Austin since last night, and Arexie has been gone for a few hours too. I wandered into the cabin and flinched, I'd been warned not to do that. Nothing happened so I looked around. There was Austin, passed out on his bed,he looked like he was in pain. I ran to go find someone, possibly Arexie, or ask where she is if I couldn't find her. This couldn't be good, nobody turns up in their cabin passed out from pain after a good thing has happened.
big smile
"Gods!" I cursed. I had tripped on a tree root like the idiot I was.
"Hey babe," a voice said.
"Connor!" I squealed.

I know, it's random, but I'm bored XD
over a year ago vlad_todd_fan said…
laugh
XD hey babe
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
I was bored too. I just thought someone should notice that Arexie's gone and Austin's back, and since no one else seemed like they were going to do it, i might as well.
I walked inside the haunted mansion with my hands in my jscket pocket. "Little Araxie. Think you could fool me that easily?" "No. I just thought I needed a makeover before my death sentence!" I screamed in her face. She grabbed me and sat me in a chair. "Well I need a new host so I can fully awaken. You would be perrrrfect." She said as she suddenly disappeared. I looked around for her and suddenly fealt a huge pain in my head. My head drooped to the side in pain. Suddenly my head jerked up. I felt my eyes turn a dirt brown.
@Alex - which sur--oh THAT one.
over a year ago spongeekat said…
Araxie jerked and in a fluid motion, stood her eye-brows furrowing in pain. A smirk deepend on her face, and was flickering back and forth from a scowl to a scream. Her eye's turned to brown, a mucky brown that sent a chill through your entire body. Her eyes laid on me, and she raised her hand so her finger-tips were level with my eyes. A light that had been steadily beaming was growing stronger, turning from a white to crimson. Before i could react in any way, she waved her wrist and the vision disappeared.
"Oh gods!" I shouted, coming out my daze. No one was around me. I hadn't told anyone that i was the daughter of Hades (as Anna claimed) and was still stuck in the Herme's cabin (and missing a few things.) It was mid-day, and the sun was pumping steadily outside. I happened to spot someone running by, and realized they were running for this cabin as the figure grew bigger. Not only that, but it was a wolf. It didn't look like Michael, it was as mystical as a shadow creeping into a bright room. It's eyes were red. I climbed onto one of the bunks, frightened by it. It burst through the door, snarling. When it glanced me, it flexed it muscles, then pushed off flying through the air, claws intent on ripping through my throat!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Sadie probably won't be on until like 7 or 8 because she went to our friends house
is anyone on?
Me and my brothers
Me and my brothers
sad
Awww i'm sorry... Sadie should of left for the park right now so she should be back in 2 or 3 hours :D
Yay! :D
I ran over and kissed Connor. "You got here! Okay, quick update. Araxie's possessed."

He nodded. "Typical demigod stuff."
Sorry my sister was graduating. otherwise I would had be on.

My ears perked to someone screaming in Hermes cabin. I sprinted faster than I ever had as a wolf or human for thar matter. Alex couldn't be dead she was to tough. But that didn't feel like her thought patterns. But I'm going to save whoever it is.
My paws thudded on the ground as I dashed into the knocked down door of the Hermes cabin. Evangeline I think her name was swatted at another wolf. I snarled and tackled into him. I bit down and pulled it's left ear off. Iron tasting blood flowed into my once dry mouth. It yelled and jumped to the side. It's shadowy figure distorted for a second but quickly went back to normal. Black blood ran from the hole in it's head. It growled and it's claws and teeth elongated to 4 inches longer. At the time i wish mine could do that. It jumped towards me quickly. I sidestepped and clawed at it's stomach. My claws slashed out some of it's wispy shadowy body. Shadow started to leak from the wound. It's formed flickered again but remained intact. Evangeline cheered me on from the bunk. I was distracted and the shadow creature dashed and bit down on my back leg. I cried out in pain as it's teeth brushed my bone. I jumped away which had some of my leg get caught in it's long fangs. I limped on my bad leg. The creature being distracted by me didn't hear Evangeline get off the bunk and grab a nearby sword. She snuck behind it and lopped off it's head. It exploded into flory shadowy. I laid down and concentrated for my leg to heal. It drained me heavily which was different than usual where I don't feel tired at all. Evangeline checked my handiwork and okay'd me so that i could go back outside. I sauntered out the broken door. The hair on my back sprung up. I looked back into the cabin and Evangeline was on the ground with her eyes cloudy. I rushed out and called for help.
I ran by the open door of Araxie's house and saw Austin crawling to the doorstep. Blood rushed from multiple gashes on his body. I ran to him. He put his hand on a floor board but got a face of terror. He screamed as he was pulled back into a shadow. I tried to grab his hand with my mouth but I was hit by a wall of negative energy that sent me back out the door.
over a year ago greenstergirl said…
man i missed a lot i was just at a park with my friend and i got wet...i wasn't supposed to and now my basketball shorts and shirt are soaking wet. and i am now eating a baked potato!!!!!!!!!

when you don't feel too good and you hurt real bad, trying to get up and help everyone is hard. i was sleeping on my bed, my deep wounds heeling. I heard lots of screaming and yelping, but i didn't get up at all, i'm a deep sleeper. Until i felt cold water on my face. I opened my eyes, there was Anna.

"Thank gods!!" I screamed. "Whats happeneing?"

"A lot."

"Thanks for coming for me. your a good friend." and i ran out the door, my bathrobe flying, wand in hand.
My eyes... they were gone. I couldn't see anything. Being trapped in a world of black... it was the worst feeling in the world. I tried to call out, but my throat was closed up. Screaming in your head, surrounded by a dark box... I hated it. I tried to lash out but my arms were limply laying on the cold floor. I vaguely had the feeling of being sprawled out on the ground, light baking my skin.
"He was sent to retrieve you..." A raspy voice echoed in my head.
"Why?!" I screamed back.
"I would like to have my only daughter. Don't you want to see your brother?"
"H...hades?"
"Don't be fearful. You could rule the underworld someday. Maybe even Olympus. It's a matter worth looking into."
"Who...who's my brother?"
"The one that's the son of my Roman self... Austin. He's in trouble at the moment, and i would like you to help him. The goddess, Erebus, is interfering, and i wouldn't like her to kill my children. Anna is the only one who know's who you are, keep it that way. I do not need my plan to be ruined. Good luck."
"Wait!" I replied, unsure of what to do.
"Yes?" He asked, irritated.
"What... what happened to my mother?"
"Roselithia? You don't believe she was killed, do you?"
"No... I just remember she hated me..."
"I will admit, she didn't hate you. She spread herself away from you so you wouldn't be affected when she disappeared. Seems like it didn't work..." The voice disappeared and my eyes were usable again.
"Wait!" I screamed aloud, not caring who heard me.
"What do you mean?! No! Come back!" I shreiked, wanting to know more. My mother... might be alive?!
"Curse you, Hades..." I sobbed, hitting the floor with my hands. Tears coated the blood stained floor below me.
".... please...tell me...."
Me and Connor ran very quickly to the Hermes cabin. "AUSTIN!" I yelled.

Silence. Then we heard Michael gasping. "Help... Austin... Evangeline..."

But I ran to him. "Michael, stay with me here. Stay... stay..."

His furry eyelids closed. "NO!" I yelled. I tested his heartbeat. Still beating.

Connor had grabbed Evan and dragged her over to Austin and was trying to heal them up. The shadow still surrounded his body, making it shake with convulsions.
Nobody post I gots an idea :D
big smile
oh no i posted
I'M POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at the park i made....but marks on the concrete cuz i was wet.....

MWAHAHAHAHAHA
laugh
the people who post wake up with Alex's knives in their faces. XD
XD.... O_O i think thats true XD
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh guys i decided that if this forum goes to 1,000 replies i will give EVERYONE a prop
It'll get to 1000. I promise :) it's at 985 now! :D
I sure hope that alex doesn't know my house address

cuz if she does i'm running to Evan's house

its like 4 blocks away
kiss
hurray
dont worry sadie i'll protect you, i'll distract alex with my kissy face. XD
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa lolololololol i literally just fell out of my chair
laugh
^ Lol! XD
Thx for telling me your plan.
ok so can up post the plan now cuz micheal's kissy face is scaring me
laugh
Lol! It's scaring me too XD
kiss
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
do you want some to
:3
i agree XD
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Runs away

EVAN I NEED THE KEY TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE NOW I'M GETTING SCARED BY A SCARY BOY WITH WATER WEAPONS
Arent you all just nice? XD

I walked into my cabin to see almost everyone crowded in there. Everyone was screaming and shouting at each other. Austin and Evan were on the ground hurt. Michael was still a wolf. Araxie was with Gaea.
"Time to put my plan into action." I thought.
I stood up on my bunk and screamed. Everyone turned my way. I hopped down.
"Okay now that I have everyone's attention I have a plan. But first we need a quest." Dead silence.

Sorry your all distracting and I'm kinda hyper. :P
Michael, sorry to disappoint, but it's the weird ones I like.

(Warning: extreme sarcasm above)
I'M REALLY HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD Sorry bout that
And the thousandth replie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
crying
puts head down in shame and non-wanting.

yeah

no one

likes me here