Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1551

over a year ago Riku114 said…
Shingo: thats 750 now.

Kyomi: How do you figure that out?

Shingo: I have the mp of the sewer in my phone.

Kyomi: Humm........

(More come running up)

Kyomi goes infront of Heiwa.

Kyomi: Screech Kuro no Tenshi, bunkai shi masu (cuts through the next 90 clones.)

Shingo: 840........
over a year ago NateBind said…
Accelerator: - Notices a large group of swarms going down far infront - Oh damn... im so boned... - pulls out his fake zanpakuto and prepares for the worst -
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: Damn it there's too many.

Byakuya: Bring utopia Yūtopian o suishin. BANKAI. Bureijingutenikkusu(Blazing Fenix)

HEIWA: EVERYONE MOVE NOW! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET HURT BY BYAKUYA I WOULD MOVE!
Byakuya: Your about to be burned. Continues BUREIJINGA SURASSHU( blazing strike) * unleashes a barrage of attacks causing major burns on the clones.
Kyomi: Bankai: Kuro no Tenshi Shi no Himei, anbureikaburu shīrudo (leaves no cracks for any of the heat or spiritual pressure to seep in.)

(unbreakable sheild), (ability: A large purple sheild is made that ilimates all spiritual pressure that touches the sheild and absorbs it into the users own spiritual pressure, the sheild can be extended to large sizes)
Kyomi: Dang! I hate heat, so I would rather get more spiritual pressure at the same time as avoiding all the heat. Ill take it down when Byakuya is done.
Jigoku: BANKAI! Kamigami no ken( Sword of the gods)

Heiwa: Jigoku no your bankai can't used a sewer it is to small of a space.

Jigoku: I don't care. Zues no Ilario.

Heiwa: someone stop her* he continues to slash the clones.
cool
Kyomi: anbureikaburu shīrudo (traps Jigoku in a corner.) Great two people providing me spiritual pressure.
last edited over a year ago
Byakuya:* finish his barrage* Ok lets go *everyone but jogoku advances.*
Kyomi removes the sheild she put for Byakuya

Kyomi: Ahh.... Byakuya..... You heated this area up.....

Shingo: Thats about 990 people.
Kyomi: O thanks Byakuya for all that spiritual pressure. It feels so good.....
Accelerator: Hey... you guys... do something.. attack soul reapers!
- Eight swarm clones charge towards Kyomi and others -
Kyomi: Is that it tsume no seichou (cuts straight through all 8 of them.)
Shingo: 998
- Swarm walks out of the tomb, leaving the coffin inside -

Swarm: It is done.
Accelerator: Finally, they took everyone out!
Swarm: - Exhales - Soul Reapers huh? Fear not, we are immortals.

- Both of them slowly walk towards the soul reapers -
Kyomi: What are you doing here?! By being here we got a code red emergency.
Swarm: None of your business.
Accelerator: Yeah we wont reveal anything about our little job.
Swarm: Silence you fool! - slaps him -
Accelerator: Ouch!
Kyomi: Noctis can I get a break from you ever?!
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
You guys are writing way too fast - I've read through the whole forum and this reminds me more of a comedy RP. You really should be writing longer pieces. I don't have the time to be able to sit here for six hours a day RPing like that. Besides, this makes the story incredibly confusing - I've read the whole forum and still have no idea what's happening. Honestly, slow down a bit.
( BP ! :D and seems like Riku must make another overview xD >D )
I would suggest writing more descriptive stuff if you want this to be a serious RP. There needs to be posts that give the reader a sense of understanding about the characters and the locations, plus the motivations behind any fighting that is occurring. You guys are just writing too quickly, jumping from location to location, without any sense of an actual story, sorry to say. Perhaps you should read through A New Generation and the Clan War to get an idea of how a serious RP flows.
BP already read through it all. Anyways whenever it isnt fighting its comedy, the rp's stuff happens as it flows, anyway about the short post, Ive just been doing it because it gives more areas for people to respond.
Heiwa: Swarm why don't you just stay hueco muendo and give us a break.

Byakuya: yeah it is hard and tiresome plus I the paperwork is tremendous.

Heiwa: wow I already finished mine. You are slow.

Byukuya: Shutup.

{In hueco muendo (espada number 5's room)

Kasu: Where the hell is she there is no way he can hide her that easily. Oh well better go help everyone. *click kasu steps on a button and another door appears*Huh what the. That was there a bit ago I wonder where it leads.

(Back in the soul society)

Squad 6 seat 3: Damn nightwatch is boring.

Squad 6 seat 4: Yeah I can't believe the whole squad has to do nightwatch whip the captain and lieutenant answer a code red. Damn I wish something would happen to get rid of this boredom.
Yeah, but it makes the storyline far too choppy - to the people reading it, it will just seem like nothing is actually happening. Anyway, there's no rush to this story - we can as much time as we like. I can't respond if I have no idea what's going on. Like I said, you should concentrate on writing longer pieces, because it means that people will have more time to respond, and it leaves the piece of the story off at a good point, where the next person can just go from there. There's many other bonuses, too; the longer the piece, the more that has gone into it and then everyone is able to write pieces that focus on telling the story, rather than just leaping around, saying funny stuff. If you want to have comedy pieces in the RP, then you should write skits, where you and characters can all get involved in it. Its simply not viable to try and make this a serious RP, but comedy in between - it just doesn't work.
Swarm: - Moves his hand in the air, thus opening a garganta - We have completed the task which Noctis gave us to and he is dead.

Accelerator: We're leaving. - Both of them would then step inside the garganta and take their leave to Hueco Mundo, from where they would make their way to Swarm's lab -
Kyomi: Why cant you espada ever give us a chance to recover.

Nezia: I agree with everyone else, cant we have at least a 3 day break?!

(Back in the Soul Society Squad 13 barracks)

Squad 13 shinigami #1: Do you think Captain Kurosaki and our captain are actually going out or was the one espada lying?

Squad 13 shinigami #2: Humm... Doubt it.... They may be good friends, but I doubt they would go out....

Squad 13 shinigami #3: Anyway why would you even think that was true it was the enemy that said it.
Kyomi: Well sience they are leaving now I guess mission complete. Hey how did Noctis die?
(Soul society)

Squad 6 seat 3: hey dude when will this end. *he doesn't answer* Hey why are ignoring me. Huh hello anyone home. He has a good idea time for some sleep.

(Hueco muendo) Oh my lord. What is this place. Huh what is that*he walks closer to look in it* Captain hold on I will get out. *he tryst to pull it open.* Damn it Koburagaragarahebi what is this thong made of it won't budge.
Swarm: He used up his lifespan by saving someone's life. - The Garganta closes -

- Moments later, Swarm and Accelerator arrived in their lab -

Accelerator: So what now? I mean... since "He" wont be around here for a while now... what should we do? - Starts wondering about his future -

Swarm: Silence you, we will just remain here untill reciving new orders from Kaosu or other espada perhaps... i havent seen that man for a long time now.

Accelerator: Talking about him and others... i havent seen anyone since getting here. Only you and Noctis.. not to mention those vile soul reapers.

Swarm: Oh shut up already, im tired... going to get some rest for now. - Walks away -

Accelerator: Fine....~ I'l just sit here... and wait... i guess....
Kyomi: Well we just wasted our time.

Shingo: Ik open the senkimon. (Opens the senkimon)

(Kyomi and Shingo enter into the senkimon)

Kyomi: I dont know what you guys are doing, but if you want to go back, just use this senkimon to make it easier on you instead of opening another senkimon.
Kyomi walks through the senkimon being greeted by many shinigami.

Shinigami: O its just Captain Suzuwami. We thought it was an espada.

Kyomi: Just go back to you barracks.
(Soul society)
Seat 3 of squad 14: sir the squad would like to know what happened.
Heiwa: that's only part of it. He killed me and Byakuya augured with him saying that I wasn't trying to start a war. A curse was laid on me when I died from my zanpakuto. When he brought me back to life he died and the curse was transferred to him. And who ever brought him back made a big mistake. Now it will be harder for the curse to work. He will be brought back once the true guilty one of his death is killed. ESPADA NUMBER 5. Me kasu and byakuya went to find him and later Kyomi and Shingo joined us. Then we found shibo trapped there because he was trying to get away from his captain. Now I must find and eliminate that damn espada because he also captured captain Otaku. Now Kasu is missing and I have no idea where he is. And yes me and Kyomi are dating.

(Hueco muendo)

Kasu: hey a crowbar hopes this works. *he inserts the crowbar and pulls but it breaks* No good what do I do now.
Late at night.
Kyomi: Imma go sleep. (Kisses Heiwa on the cheek) Good night.

Shingo: Kyomi has a- (Slaps a ham in his face)

Kyomi: Shut up for the millionth time!
- Halls of Las Noches -

- Swarm kept wandering around the halls of las Noches, he was attempting to figure out the true reason behind Noctis's slumber. Surely he was not dead but neither he decided to live. -

Swarm: I wonder why... Ah~! Nevermind I am sure he had his own reasons. Lets see if I can find someone wandering around here.

- Swarm kept walking and walking but unfortunately he found no one as if all espadas and arrancars were gone, truly a creepy feeling. -

- Meanwhile in karakura town, deep underground. Noctis slept inside of his sealed coffin that was hidden from everyone else. -
Kyomi goes to her barracks.

Kyomi: YAWN! (Falls asleep)
Byakuya: So ranagami what about that date.
Heiwa: Pathetic. I am going back to my barracks see ya.* heiwa walks away.

(Hueco muendo)
Kasu: Crap nothing I do is working l. I got try harder and I will. I sure he hope that koburagaragarahebi doesn't come back soon. I will probably die.
Ranagami: Ehh.... I guess....
Byakuya: Thank you Ranagami I will see you tommorrow at 8 pm. Please dress nicely. * they both walk away and byakuya flashsteps to the squad 14 barracks by mistake* WOO HOO! YEAH! ALRIGHT!
Heiwa: Wow Byakuya wrong barracks and I am thinking you got that date.
Byakuya: Yes I did and please don't what I just did.
Heiwa: my lips are sealed trust me.
Byakuya: that's what I'm afraid of.

(Hueco muendo)
Kasu: man that thing is tough I need a break he sits on the floor and falls asleep*
Harukai: You seem much more happier than you usually are Captain. Did you get something that made you so happy? Who made you so happy?
Harukai: I havent seen you this sience your mom was still alive.....
Be back in 10-30 minutes gotta eat
Byakuya: Lets just say I got a date with ranagami tomorrow at 8.
wink
back

Harukai: Oooooo. Captain has a girlfriend. ;)
Jodin: Hey little sis!

Ranagami: Ahh! HEY YOU SCARED ME! Anyways what do you want?

Jodin: I heard you accepted Byakuya's request for a date.

Ranagami: Shut up.

Jodin: Do you even like him?

Ranagami: No. *blushes slightly*

Jodin: Youve always sucked at lying.

Ranagami: Im not lying!

Jodin: Sure Sure I totally belive you....

Rangami: You know I hate sarcasm....

Jodin: What ever, well Im sleeping over here.

Ranagami: Thanks for asking.....

Jodin: ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Ranagami: Nevermind
Byakuya: Shouldn't you be out on nightwatch with Jigoku. If so go I need to do my paperwork.
Heiwa: listen Jigoku. Byakuya has paperwork to do so Harukai is in charge. So do everything she says because unlike you she can be trusted.

Jigoku: yes sir.
*Jigoku flashsteps to squad 6 barracks and waits for Harukai.
Harukai: Geez Night Watch is Sooooo Boring!
1st Seat: Its not that bad...
Harukai: Captain's not here and you dont have to kiss up to me you know.
1st Seat: Phew.... I hate night watch......
Harukai: Jigoku, wanna play some cards?
Jigoku: Sure has long as the captains don't catch us.
(Byakuya's home)
Heiwa: Hey Byakuya do think they will do what they are told.

Byakuya: I believe so and you and that flashstep of yours is getting annoying.
Heiwa: sorry can't help. So how much longer is paperwork going to take.

Byakuya: I just finished didn't have that mush just 10 pages that's all of paperwork.
Heiwa: Ten pages what that ain't fair. Me and Kyomi got a lot. Oh well hey lets go.

Byakuya: where.

Heiwa: do you think we would go on they day of your adoption. Your mom's grave.

Byakuya: Right lets go.
Harukai: Dont worry, I will take the blame if we get caught anyways I always play cards on our shift for night guard.

(Over in Squad 13 Barracks)

Kyomi: Yawnnn! What time is it? -Looks at clock- Wow I guess Im to get up for now. -Flash Steps-

Kyomi thinking: I think Ill go visit Heiwa. (Knocks on the door) I guess he isnt here. (Goes to Byakuya's room) (Knocks) I guess he isnt here either. Humm.....

Kyomi closes her eyes to find spiritual pressure.

Kyomi thoughts: Dang it is so hard to track a specific spiritual pressure here. O here it is.

Kyomi: Of corse. (Heads toward the cemetary.)

Kyomi: O hi.....

Brb ill be back in about 10 min.....
back humm fast than i thought
sad
Heiwa: Hey Kyomi. What are you doing here.