Bleach Anime Bleach rp!NOT a new generation!

musicgirl68 posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 04:25AM
To have your own character(Optional)Must have and NO depressing pasts!Or tryig to make yourself the best!

Name:
Crush: (sorry I'm just the type of person who likes romance!Plus if someone already has the person you want you can't have them so quit whining!)
Zanpakuto name:
Power: (limited only 4)
Division/Squad etc.:
Soul Color:
Personality:
Appearence:

Mine is:

Name: Kumori(Meaning: Shadow)Aika(meaning: Love song) Mizuki(Meaning: Beautiful moon)
Crush: Hitsugaya Toshiro
Zanpakuto name: Hreghenkouri(Meaning:Fireyice)
Power: Fintan: White fire that heals any wound within seconds!Hravart: Burning rose has the power to shoot a ball of fire at apponent!Aysu: Moon water shoots out spikes of ice from the blade!Nerine: Sea spirite has the power to send a dragon flying towards the enemy and instead of breathing fire it breaths a poisionus mist!
Division/Squad etc.:Division 10
Soul Color: Depends on the mood, if she is calm or sad or polite or sweet she has a blue soul.If she is mad or annoyed or mean she has a red soul!
Personality:Sweet, shy, funny, calm, polite, caring, bad a**, sarcastic, strong, hot head.
Appearence:The same thing with her soul happens with her appearence.

Blue soul- in a moment!

red soul- will be up in a moment!
last edited on Mar 11, 2012 at 10:24PM

Bleach Anime 261 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 261

over a year ago Taiwan01 said…
Matsumoto Rangiku: *drinks untill she passes out*
over a year ago musicgirl68 said…
Kumori wasn't affected, she sat in the same place. Well uh layed in the same place.
Matsumoto Rangiku: *is passed out*
Kumori, still layed there. I'm worthless, and delushional. She thought.
Matsumoto Rangiku: *has weird saki dream*
Kumori eventually fell asleep, and stopped crying.
Matsumoto Rangiku: *hiccpus in sleep*
-Three days past-

Kumori sighed, and did her paperwork, stopping everyone 2 minutes because of an illusion, or delushional problem.
Matsumoto Rangiku: aww man I'm almost out of saki
Kumori looked around the room, paronoidly.
Matsummoto Ranguki: r u ok
Kumori looks at her paronoidly, and says "o-ok, I-I'm m-m-more t-t-tha-than o-o-ok" she claimed.
Matsumoto Rangiku: are you sure you don't seem ok
zzz
Kumori nods nervously, and said "I-I-I-I'm p-p-p-perfe-perfectly f-f-f-fi-fin-fine"
Matsumoto Rangiku: ok then
Kumori dropped her pencil, she had finally had enough.
Matsumoto Rangiku: oh well I guess I'll drink what I have left
Kumori yelled, "THAT IS IT!!!!" and punched a wall. "WHO ARE YOU, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME FOR!!!" she finally snapped, she had enough of the illusions, and demanded whoever controlled them to come forward.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
*a crash came from outside as a crater was now formed in the ground outside of the building they were in, a lone figure wearing a black cloak with a skull mask stood in the center, a snake coming out from the sleeve coiled on his hand*
Kumori ran outside, and noticed the snake. She fell to the ground thinking could that be, Devak? "N-no, you're, you're dead!I saw you die with my own eyes!" She yelled, worriedly.
Figure:*looks to her and stares blankly*
Kumori: D-De-De-Dev-Deva-Devak.............
Figure: *lashes out at her with distorted green sword that is dripping venom*
Kumori: *didn't have enough time to move*How could you!
Figure: You never came for me....but now... i can be with onee-san now... *he raises his sword for the killing blow*

Renji: Roar! Zabimaru! *he comes from above attacking with Zabimaru*

Devak: *jumps back dodging the attack*
Kumori: *stands up*RENJI DON'T HURT HIM!!!!PLEASE!!*worried*Hreghenkouri*she took hold of the sword*
Renji: Are you crazy?! He just tried to kill you. *an alarm blared through out the soul society*

Renji: Look what he brought with him!! *he points to the sky as a giant demon themed gate faced the soul society from the sky*

intercom: All soul reapers who are able to fight. We are launching an attack to suppress Hell's Gate.
Kumori: *stands in front of him*I'M NOT LETTING YOU KILL HIM!YOU'LL HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST, HE'S STILL A CHILD!!!HRAVART!*she attacked Renji with a ball of blazing fire*
Renji: Dammit Kumori! Bankai! *he jumps into the air and attacks the figure from the air with Zabimaru*

Figure: Idiot... *he jumps up slashing off the head of the snake*

Intercom: Attention! The gates are opening!! Prepare for battle!!
Kumori: STOP RENJI!DON'T HURT DEVAK!!!!!!!Nerine!*she sends a dragon flying at them breath posionus mist*
Matsumoto Rangiku: you guys stop fighting we have to fight the monster that's comming towords the soul society
Kumori: YOU CAN'T, I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!!!!
???: Shatter.. Senbonsakura.. *a wave of pink petals flooded through destroying the dragon and causing the figure to retreat into the sky*

*Byakuya appeared between all of them with an angry look*

Byakuya: Why are you fighting amongst yourselves? The enemy is above you. This is disgraceful.

Renji: But captain-!

Byakuya: You have your orders Luitenant Abarai. Now go.

Renji: Yes sir... *he rides his snake up towards the gate*
Kumori: NO! I'M NOT LETTING YOU HURT HIM ANY LONGER, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, KILL ME!!
Byakuya: Take your position child. The enemy is upon us. *he sunos away to the sky where the rest of the captains were waiting*
Kumori: *shakes her head not wanting to obey, but you can't disobey a captin*gomen.........Devak........
*from the open gate a giant skull faced creature emerged followed by several more, each carrying a black katana*

Soi-Fon: They're enormous!

Yamamoto: Stand your grounds! Do not let a single one of these creatures through!!
*from the open gate a giant skull faced creature emerged followed by several more, each carrying a bl
Kumori: *nods trying her best to fight them off.*here we go.....!

Aizen: *laughs evily*Good work, Devak.

Kumori: Aizen!
Aizen: *appears at the center of the chaos, Devak appears next to him his cloak removed he know was wearing a new white striped outfit with a gold chain going through his chest then wrapped around his arm eventually turning to a snake, he had aged and now appeared to be 18, he stared at the soul society with a blank expression*
Kumori: D-De-Dev-Devak............You-you're alive........b-bu-but you-you've grown.......
Devak: *disappears and reappears in front of her* Now. Join me..... *he stabs her with his distorted sword*
Kumori: *eyes widen and go dull with no life*
Ren came out, with hearing all the rukus he couldn't handel it. He didn't realized we were all in battel, he knew he would get in the way. Kumori noticed Devak's snakes going towards him, she jumped and tackled Ren to the ground. Ren looked at Devak, with sad, unforgiving eyes. Kumori did as well, but she wanted him back, the real Devak. So she looked at him with loving eyes, and a smile on her face. "Devak, this isn't like you, please come back, don't be like this. You may look older, but you're still a child, and I can't stand seeing you like this. I wanted to save you, I did, I wanted to go search for you wherever I could. I knew it was impossible, yet I couldn't bring myself to convince myself that I couldn't." She said, her head held high, she got back up to her feet.
Devak: It's too late... *he stared at them with a dull glare as he slowly raised his sword* !!! Gah! *a sword had pierced him through the chest resulting in one of the large skull creatures to land near them to crush him with its katana*

Momo: Kumori!! Hurry get Ren out of here! *she began shooting fireballs at the skull creatures to by her some time*

Ren: Let's go Kumori! *he said while trying to pull her along*
Kumori: No way! If he wants himself dead, I will do it myself!I wanna see him, one last time, even if it means I die too!

Ren: Come on, get a hold of yourself!You don't stand a chance, against him, you'll die!Then what'll happen!?You can't die!

Kumori: Let me go Ren!If he wants a fight, I'll give it to him, a battle to the death!*she clenched Hreghenkouri yanking her arm from Ren and charging at Devak*Aysuhravart!*she sent flying spikes of ice with flames on the tips flying at Devak, the same attack she used on his brother.........*

Devak: Tectonis Agitador! *the vibrations from his tail deflected the blast* cERO. *he fired a greenish black cero aimed at her and Ren*

Ren:AH!! *he put his arms up in an attempt to shield himself*
Kumori: *stands in front of Ren sliding back on her feet, covering her face. Then falls into what seems like a trance, still on her feet.*

-In Kumori's head-

Hreghenkouri: Kumori.....

Kumori: Hreghenkouri...............Whats going on? Why is Devak acting like this? What did that women mean, I'm the 'link'?

Hreghenkouri: You did not save him, when he needed you most.

Kumori: *looks down*

Hreghenkouri: hey, keep your head up, it's not like you.

Kumori: *looks at her*

Hreghenkouri: much better

Kumori: what about the women, what did she mean by I'm "the link"?

Hreghenkouri: That's something I do not know, you will have to figure that out on your own. In the meantime what are you thinking?Turning on everyone for 1 person.

Kumori: I can't just them kill him, but I can't let them die.

Hreghenkouri: I order you, a direct order from the soul release bankai.

Kumori: what, I don't even know how!

Hreghenkouri: Don't argue just do it, now go back*dissapears*

-Outside her head-

Kumori: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY BANKAI IS HREGHENKOURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ren: Ehh
Ren: Kumori hurry! It's getting closer!
Kumori: *It just comes to her*Scream upon the souls, Suishougoosuto!*4 flaming dragons surround Devak, and all are illusions, then the real one is right above him curls around him strangling him* RENJI NOW!
Renji: Take this!! *he uses the baboon cannon on Devak*

Devak: Dammit!! *he is hit straight on*