Bleach Anime Bleach rp!NOT a new generation!

musicgirl68 posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 04:25AM
To have your own character(Optional)Must have and NO depressing pasts!Or tryig to make yourself the best!

Name:
Crush: (sorry I'm just the type of person who likes romance!Plus if someone already has the person you want you can't have them so quit whining!)
Zanpakuto name:
Power: (limited only 4)
Division/Squad etc.:
Soul Color:
Personality:
Appearence:

Mine is:

Name: Kumori(Meaning: Shadow)Aika(meaning: Love song) Mizuki(Meaning: Beautiful moon)
Crush: Hitsugaya Toshiro
Zanpakuto name: Hreghenkouri(Meaning:Fireyice)
Power: Fintan: White fire that heals any wound within seconds!Hravart: Burning rose has the power to shoot a ball of fire at apponent!Aysu: Moon water shoots out spikes of ice from the blade!Nerine: Sea spirite has the power to send a dragon flying towards the enemy and instead of breathing fire it breaths a poisionus mist!
Division/Squad etc.:Division 10
Soul Color: Depends on the mood, if she is calm or sad or polite or sweet she has a blue soul.If she is mad or annoyed or mean she has a red soul!
Personality:Sweet, shy, funny, calm, polite, caring, bad a**, sarcastic, strong, hot head.
Appearence:The same thing with her soul happens with her appearence.

Blue soul- in a moment!

red soul- will be up in a moment!
last edited on Mar 11, 2012 at 10:24PM

Bleach Anime 261 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 261

over a year ago musicgirl68 said…
Blue Soul aka the lover soul-
last edited over a year ago
Blue Soul aka the lover soul-
Red Soul aka the warrior soul-
Red Soul aka the warrior soul-
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Can I join?
over a year ago Taiwan01 said…
I want to be Matsumoto Rangiku
I want to be Matsumoto Rangiku
@Blackpanther-You can join, it's up to you.You can make your own character or be a character from the show.If you like you can do both but if you make your own character you gotta follow the rules!

@Taiwan01-Awesome!
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Can i join using my aarancars? They are implied brothers.
I do not see why not sounds fun to me!
Name: Devak Vintes
height:4"11
weight:95lbs
Eye color:Emerald Green
Hair color: Blonde shaggy.
Mask Remnant: He has a triple layered trail that goes down his forehead and splits at the top of his nose trailing across his cheeks and ending by his ears.
Hollow hole: in the middle of his throat.
Tattoo: back of neck
Personality: He is carefree and energenic, he formed a close bond with Jyvan because he feels that Jyvan is the only one weaker than him (Jyvan is ranked 10) Devak is accepted by Jyvan because Jyvan couldn't kill him with his poison due to his own poison able to counteract it.After Jyvan was banished Devak left Las Noches in order to find him but he still roams the desert trying to find him.

Zanpakuto unreleased: Is a small saber like Jyvans, he wears it like him because he likes to copy him so can annoy him.
Zanpakuto:sonajero serpiente(rattle snake)
command:deslizarse(slither)
1st resurrecion: He waves his zanpakuto in the air making a rattle sound, it then shatters and envelops him in a green light then explodes after a few seconds. His mask remnant now covers his eyes, he has scales all over his body, and a tail with a rattle at the end. he know has three small knives, two that hook to his teeth like snake fangs and one in his hand.
ability1:tectonicas agitador (tectonic shaker) shaking his tail violently he creates a shockwave within a 20 meter circle.
ability2:veneno de tiro (venom shot) Allows him to spit balls of venom at a speed of 45 mph.

2nd resurrecion:el infierno hidra (hell hydra) an explosion of green reaitsu occurs and he now has no arms, rather he now has eleven snake heads plus his own, and his legs have now became a serpents tail, his fangs are real now. His tectonic shaker is now three times as strong but he moves very slow. His strongest attack is when his snake heads all cluster together and fire from each mouth his special cero, the SERPIENTES HUELGA which has each mouth fire a cero that combine together to form one 12 times as strong.
Name: Devak Vintes
height:4"11
weight:95lbs
Eye color:Emerald Green
Hair color
arrancar: Jyvan Celtalciox
eye color: Red
Hair: past his ears (think of ten year later belphegor from KHR) hair is black but in one spot on top there is a red hourglass design.
Mask remnant: he has a shoulder guard on his right shoulder on his chin he has a guard that goes up his jaw.
Appearance: Black variation of espada uniform
Bio: After Aizens escape from the soul society using his awakened Hogyoku he created a new set of espada, Jyvan was tenth but in his released state he became 0. However, Aizen had created a replacement for him, Dragoneye, Jyvan knew he could have easily killed him but felt he was not strong enough to win so he refused the fight. He was then banished from Las Noches due to Aizens anger, he now just wanders Hueco Mundo and the world of the living trying to find a worthy opponent.
Personality: He is ultimately lazy, and he becomes literally blood thirsty and energetic when faced with a strong opponent. If you are weak he won't bother recognizing that you are near him.

zanpakuto: unreleased) resembles a large saber with holes randomly set in it. he wears like soi-fon and hannibel. The handle has web designs with a red hour glass in the center.
name: Arana saltarina(jumping spider)

1st resureccion: Jyvan will stab Arana saltarina into his right eye it will then phase into his body. He grows 4 more arms two revealed two hidden. His weapon is now 4 chakrams all designed to look like webs branching out with a hole in the middle where he holds. He now has big elongated fangs to resemble spider fangs. His legs have become stronger increasing his speed by 200% and allowing him to jump quickly and very high (60 feet is the highest.)

2nd Resurrecion: La Viuda de negro (black widow) Jyvan throws the chakrams spinning them around with spider threads around himself creating a cocoon about 15 ft around himself in diameter. the web cannot be cut or burned except by someone who's reaitsu is stronger than his. after 15 minutes the cocoon will explode with a red and black colored reaitsu. Jyvan emerges now twelve feet tall with the lower half of his body now a large black widow spider. Also from the cocoon 300 2 ft tall hollow spiders. He can create more by laying eggs which hatch within seconds. He no longer has a weapon. He now can make weapons out web he weaves and lets out from his mouth. Each is soaked in venom that if gets inside someone kills them in ten minutes.

SPIDER HOLLOWS: Each can be easily be killed. They are jumping spider black widow hybrids, they jump around weaving web as they go. They can bite the enemy which leaves a red scar on them. If bitten by five different spiders the scars glow and move to where there heart is and form a black widow hourglass killing them instantly. This can be stopped if the spiders that bit them are killed. The spiders that bite them will have black hour glasses on their abdomens. he calls when this happens cinco veneno de reloj de arena (five venom hourglass)

Mask after resureccion: the jaw guard is gone and he now has two spiked shoulder guards.
arrancar: Jyvan Celtalciox
eye color: Red
Hair: past his ears (think of ten year later be
not saying you can't join because f this, I'm just curious.You do realize that Devak's appearence is Oz from Pandora Hearts right?
Im using Oz as a reference to how he looks :P
cool new characters!
I'll add a character from my other RP, then. XD

P.S. He is Squad Three Captain, if you don't mind.
Lol, frost. I guess I'm gonna end up fighting Devak and Jyvan again lol. This time it'll get ugly, I think. lol. XD
@Blackpanther666:Shhh, don't spoil anything!
@Frosttakashi: Cool!
@Taiwan01:I agree!
Name: Kogase Sonoyuushi

Crush: Unknown at this time (He does have one, but he is serious and finds it hard to talk about his feelings, especially when other Captains are around)

Zanpakuto: Uindo Sonoshi Soryuushi ('The Four Elemental Winds')

Power: included in Zanpakuto bio

Division: Squad Three Captain

Soul Colour: Warrior (red)

Personality: Serious, especially while fighting. However, if he sin't working, then he is very cheery to be around. He is fairly strict and hates to see Shinigami slack off (especially Matsumoto and Omaeda). He is very intelligent and has great tactical skills and analytical, strategist skills during battle.

Appearance: Long, straight hair, black/blue. Eyes are silver, with blue pupils. Tall, but fairly skinny.

History: Graduated from Shino Academy about the time Toshiro became a Captain. Was a part of Squad Six and was the Fourth Seat; always considered Byakuya to be his role model. Became Squad Three Captain, shortly after Aizen was defeated by Ichigo.
Uindo Sonoshi Soryuushi ('The Four Elemental Winds')

Release Command: Blow from all four corners (Dageki karasokkuri yotsukado)

Bankai: Taishita Tenshiarashi ('Great Element Storm')

A storm unlike any other, this Zanpakuto uses each natural element to combine into a fierce onslaught of all the elements.

(Obviously this ability can be limited in certain situations, but, in general, it is very powerful, as the natural elements can be harnessed in most places. This ability is really only limited when it combines water and ice, as water is hard to extract out of thin air and this Zanpakuto doesn't manipulate one element to its full extent like Ryuujin jakka, or Hyorinmaru, instead it manipulates all elements to at least of its full extent)

Shikai abilities: (sorry, but as the name suggests there are four abilities)

Kaze Kasairyuu: ('Wind of Volcanic Eruption') Offensive technique, sends a river of molten lava at the opponent. This technique is slow, but very destructive and damaging.

Kaze Tatsumaki: ('Wind of Tornado') Offensive technique, this attack is in the form of a tornado with extra-destructive capabilities. This ability is very quick and hard to evade, but can be very hard to control.

Kaze Susamajii Buriza-do: ('Wind of Fierce Blizzard') Created by freezing the air around the Zanpakuto and wielder. This technique can be used for either offensive or defensive purposes. The frozen air continues to expand and freeze until the opponent has lost all reiatsu, or the attack being blocked has been fully stopped.

Kaze Banrai: ('Wind of Heavy Thunder') This technique is very different to the other abilities, it uses the sound of lightning (thunder is the sound of lightning cracking, which is caused by the rapid expansion of air around the lightning strike) to create an electromagnetic pulse, concentrated on damaging hearing.

Bankai Abilities:

Kyuuzou Kouyo: ('Element explosion') This ability is a collision of all elements into one large explosion. This is highly destructive, however, it is hard to hit a moving opponent with this attack, so generally this is reserved for when the opponent has slowed down, or been caught in a Bakudo spell.

Touketsu Gotai: ('Frozen limbs') This freezes the air around an opponents major limbs (arms and legs) and freezes them in a solid ice encasement. This ability reduces movement and attack speed greatly, so that the opponent can be picked off easier. If the ice breaks rather than melting, then the limbs disappear.

Kamisori Kaze ('Razor wind') This is a simple and deadly attack. This draws the wind around into the blade of the Zanpakuto and fires it at a high velocity, making it hard to avoid and it can cut through almost anything (except maybe an Espada's Hierro).

Bankai also gives reiatsu an elemental feel, it becomes cold, like ice; wild, like fire; unpredictable, like wind; and intense, like lightning. Also enhances speed.

The Zanpakuto itself looks like a normal katana in its sealed form, with the guard set as a diamond. In Shikai, the Zanpakuto has the same guard and grey/white tsuba, but the blade is longer, with a serrated edge and sharp spikes along the top edge of the blade. In Bankai the Zanpakuto is the same length as Shikai, but the blade is no longer serrated and the spikes are now blunt.
Cool!
Devak and Jyvan are helpin the soul reapers. I mainly want to use Devak though. :P
Kumori: *working on paperwork*

Ren: I'M BORED!!!!!!!!!!!

Kumori: *snaps pencil*CAPTIN HITSUGAYA WILL YOU PLEASE CONTROL YOUR LITTEL BROTHER!
Kogase Sonnoyuushi, Captain of Squad Three, walks casually toward Squad One Barracks. The day is warm, with the sun glaring down on the Seireitei.
As Kogase reaches the barracks, he turns, noticing temporary Captain Hisagi.
'Hey, there, Hisagi. Where are you headed?'
Hisagi grins at him. 'I was heading back to Squad Nine barracks. I will have to talk to my Third Seat and let him know about our plans.'
Kogase nods. 'That's fine. I am just about to go propose our plan to the Captain-Commander. I'll stop by Squad Nine later and tell you how it went.'
Kogase nods in farewell, then continues up to Old Man Yama's office.
He nods to Vice-Captain Sasakibe and knocks on the door.

Genryuusai Yamamoto's voices sounds from inside the room. 'You may enter!'
Kumori is very annoyed, causing her soul to go red.This make Ren smirk, and laugh "OLD HAG" he yelled.As he pointed to Kumori's face, Kumori hissed like a cat."THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE A**WHOLE!" she yelled at him, Ren laughed then the two watched captin walked in.As usual, the little brat Ren, decided to play the innocent act "WAHH NII-SAN SHE WAS PICkING ON ME!" he claimed.Kumori rolled her eyes, and went back to working.She grabbed another pencil of course, then wrote.
Toshiro walked in. 'What is going on here?!' *Looks at Ren*
Ren played along and pointed to kumori."SHE IS PICKING ON ME!" Kumori protested and said "how is that when I am working" she was filling out paperwork.Ren glared at her, an ice cold glare.
Matsumoto Rangiku: I never do my paperwork it's way to much work for me
Ren acted like he was crying, just to get attention.Kumori finished the paperwork, and her soul went blue."Finally finished" she claimed, as she got up.
Toshiro fixates his turquoise eyes on Ren. 'You better not be causing any trouble, Ren! Anyway, its time for you to head back.'

Ren glares back at his brother. 'I don't wanna go yet, Shiro. Why?'

Toshiro sighs. 'Because I said so and I have work to take care of back at Squad Ten barracks. Plus, I have to find Matsumoto when we get back.'

Ren pouts. 'Fine, shortie!' *Pokes his tongue out at Toshiro*

Toshiro glares fiercely at Ren. 'WHY YOU LITTLE...' *Veins popping on his forehead.
Kumori says "now you see what happens, everytime you leave the room.Captin." she snickers, as Ren pouts even more "I wouldn't laugh Kumo, I know your secret" he sticks his tougne out.Teasing her, and she replies "why you little>.." she tries not to get mad.
Matsumoto Rangiku: I'm gonna go drink some saki now
???: REN!!!!

-a green blur tackles Ren-

Devak: Ren! I found you!
Matsumoto Rangiku: *gets some saki*
Toshiro, glaring: Matsumoto!!! You slacker, I have work for you. No drinking until the work is done. *Grabs her by the back of her robes and pulls in the direction of Squad Ten barracks*

Matsumoto: B-but Captain, sake!!!!!

Toshiro: Later, Matsumoto. I'll even join you...
Kumori: *raises an eyebrow*The fu**

Ren: *on the ground*WAHHHH!!!!!!!*cries*

Kumori: *face palms *
Matsumoto Rangiku: but paperwork is too much work to do
Kumori: *sighs*Matsumoto, you baka!
Matsumoto Rangiku: how am I gonna do all of this paperwork
Kumori: *sighs*Figure it out.Captin Hitsugaya, you said you would train me.
heart
Toshiro: Fine. But, you have to listen intently and we can't start until tomorrow. You see, tomorrow I am planning a training exercise with the Squad, so you can join, as long as you don't get yourself injured; you got me?

Kumori: Fine, fine; are you worried about me? *Flutters her eyelashes at him*

Toshiro blushes.
Matsumoto Rangiku: i don't even know what this paperwork is talking about
Kumori; *laughs*me?Get hurt?Please, last guy that hurt me.Dead now.

Ren: *tugs on Hitsugayas sleeve*I wanna be big and strong too!*innocent eyes*pwease?
Matsumoto Rangiku: *tries to sneak away from doing paperwork*
Kogase and Hisagi are standing outside of Squad Three barracks, Sagura standing ready with ten of the Unseated Shinigami from Squad Three.
'Sagura?'
'Yes, Captain?' he replied..
Kogase grinned slightly at him. 'Are you ready?'
'Yes, sir.'

They head out.

Kogase is sitting beside a tree, meditating. They had covered quite some distance that day, making it to the hot springs Hisagi seemed to be fairly familiar with.

'Captain Sonoyuushi?' Hisagi calls.
'Yes?'

'Do you feel like training? I really need to work on my fighting skills and reiatsu. I want to learn Bankai... If I don't, I'll never become a real Captain...'

Kogase stared at him. 'Okay, but I won't go past Shikai. I don't want to seriously injure you out here, in a place like this.'

Ren wanted to be so much like his brother, he said "please, I wanna be just like you"

Kumori smiled and said "are you blushing, Captin?"she snickered.With a smile, and a small hint of pink on her face.
Matsumoto Rangiku: *sucessfully sneaks away and goes to a bar and orders some saki*
Kumori blushes, then she turns away to hide it.She smiles, and the blush goes away and she turns back around.

Ren said "Shiro-niisan"
Matsumoto Rangiku: *drinks the saki* nothing tastes better than a cup of saki
Kumori ran into the bar, yelling "MATSUMOTO!!!!!!!" she was furious.She slapped the sake from her hands, as her soul went red.She dragged her out.
crying
Matsumoto Rangiku: NO!!!!!!!!!! My saki!!!!!
angry
Kumori's eyes look like her pupils are on fire, as she glares at her."TOO BAD" she yells, pulling her back.
Matsumoto Rangiku: the poor saki