AquaMarine6663 Blue Exorcist Roleplay

AquaMarine6663 posted on Dec 22, 2016 at 07:05AM
Okay, before things get started, I need to clarify things and lay down a few rules:

1. You can play as an OC or canon character, but if you play as a character, make sure they're IN CHARACTER. Don't act out of character unless you're 100% unsure what do do in that situation!
2. No playing god! Your character can't magically dodge attacks all the time, and can't somehow kill people with one hit or win fights all the time, so be realistic about things and play fair!
3. Try to actually interact with the other characters. Even if your character is an angsty emo teen who hates the world, at least have them show their hate to the other characters. Just sitting around and doing nothing is boring.
4. DON'T SHIP. Don't purposefully try to push two characters together. A little spark now and then is okay, but don't completely hound at it and make it your ultimate goal.
5. IF YOU PLAY AS A DEMON/HALF DEMON--don't give them blue flames. That's a power you can ONLY HAVE if you play as Rin Okumara or possibly even Satan. No other character can have that. It's god-modding if you do.
6. Play realistically--I pretty much went over this with the second rule, but this applies to it. If your demon character is aligned to a certain element, they'll likely be weak to another element (like how water weakens fire and so on and so forth) and don't try to make your character immune to everything. It's not cool, man.
7. If you're unsure how a character would act, you can break character and ask me or just let me take over.
Please abide by the rules and don't ruin anyone's time.

So, when you start, make sure you introduce your character and throw in a little detail about them, kay?

So, that's about it, and I'll try to start it out simply. Follow the rules and play fair, and most of all, have fun~! ♡
<i>Okay, before things get started, I need to clarify things and lay down a few rules:</i>

1. You

AquaMarine6663 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...