AquaMarine6663 Soul Eater RP

rosewinton3055 posted on Oct 17, 2014 at 01:16AM
800+ Posts!! Thank you everybody!!! C:
(I'll probably post a video... idk. xD)
Note (Don't read this if you don't care): Anybody can join this RP. ^^
The more the merrier, right? xD

Rose: I wonder if Aqua would let me if I start a Soul Eater RP in her club.
Soul: *snorts* Who needs Aqua's approval? Just start the RP already.
Rose: You only say that cuz you like Aqua.
Soul: WHA??!!! NO I DON'T!!! *blushes*
last edited on Dec 13, 2014 at 03:00AM

AquaMarine6663 1695 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1695

over a year ago AquaMarine6663 said…
Aqua: *looks down at Rose from throne* RP.... APPROVED!!!
-Celestia- commented…
XD I had to giggle a bit. I could actually imagine you doing that. over a year ago
rosewinton3055 commented…
Lol!!! over a year ago
over a year ago rosewinton3055 said…
Yay! Okay! :)
*Do you want to start it?*
*Aqua is sitting at desk, absent-mindedly tapping pencil* Kid: *turns around and glares at Aqua* Will you cut that out? *Aqua smirks at Kid and starts tapping two pencils on desk like drum sticks* Kid: Oh god... *turns back around and puts head on desk*
Rose: *pats Kid on head*
Soul: Ooh! Can I join? That seems cool!
*gets two pencils and starts tapping on the desk*
Maka: *glares at Soul and Aqua* Guys.... stop that... NOW!
Soul: Make me.
Maka: *MAKA-CHOP! to Soul* * Then glares at Aqua*
*Aqua glares back at Maka with the wrath of 1,000 demons* Aqua: Don't even think about it. *brakes pencil in half and flicks one half at Maka* Soul: I"m gonna stay out of this...
over a year ago wildwolfheart18 said…
((can i join?))
@wildwolfheart18
Sure! ^^
Maka: *glares at Aqua* What did you just flick at me?
*comes closer and holds out a book*
Kid: *snickers* Do it, Maka! Do it!
Maka: *holds up book and almost swings it to Aqua's head when....*
*Aqua grabs book and looks at it* Aqua: Hmm, good choice, but I've read better. *hands book back to Maka* Maka: Wait, what? *looks around in confusion*
Rose: Haha, Maka! You lost your "cool".
Maka: *turns and glares at Rose* Stay out of this.
Kid: Wow.. Maka... you just had to go and do that to show Aqua you're confused. *turns back on Maka*
I'm outta here.
Soul: That was so cool, Aqua!
*Suddenly BlackStar comes*
BlackStar: The Great BlackStar is here!!! All must bow down to him!!
Rose: Shut up Blackstar, no one cares.
BlackStar: Rose, You WILL-
Dr. Stein: Sit down BlackStar. *turns to Aqua, Rose, Soul, and Kid*
Lord Death called you guys. Better go and see what he wanted.
Aqua: Oh god... what does he want? Do you know, Kid? *Kid glares at Aqua* Kid: He may be my dad, but it's not like I can read his mind! *Aqua shrugs* Aqua: Okay, sheesh...
*Then they all reach the Death Room ( at least i think that was called, I don't remember :P)*
Lord Death: Sup, y'all! Thank you for coming!
Soul: *whispers* What's up with his silly voice?
Kid: *hisses* Shaddup, Soul!
Lord Death: So, I call you four here today to-
*loud knocking on door and then an unknown guy comes in*
Unknown Person: HANDS UP AND GIVE ME ALL THE CASH YOU HAVE.
Rose: Um.... how can we give you money when we all have our hands up?
Unknown Person: *blushes* I-I MEANT! GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE!! NOW! OR I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY PISTOL!!!
Kid: Hey! Only I use the pistol!
over a year ago J666 said…
*I join now :3*
*J runs in and knocks down man* YOU DO NOT ROB THE SCHOOL NICK! * pulls robbers mask of reviling nick* J- Lord Death my apologias I am J and this is nick my weapon we are the new students here
Nick- get off me you fat ass!!! *J twisting nicks arm* we were told to see you and nick tied me up and... well you saw the rest.
Aqua: What the heck just happened? Soul: I'm not sure... *Aqua scratches the back of her head* Aqua: These two figures seem familiar...
*J duct-taping Nick to chair* sorry everyone nick can get a bit out of hand *sits down next to nick* we were told to see you Lord Death.
By the way, last night, I was bored and edited a pic of Maka to make it Aqua... Just so you know what she looks like~
By the way, last night, I was bored and edited a pic of Maka to make it Aqua... Just so you know what
Omg, Aqua! That looks so cool! :D
Here's what Rose looks like... ish. xD
last edited over a year ago
Omg, Aqua! That looks so cool! :D 
Here's what Rose looks like... ish. xD
AquaMarine6663 commented…
Pretty. :3 over a year ago
*okay let's continue xD*
Lord Death: Sup, J and Nick! Thank you for coming! I was worried you would forget.
Rose: So why are we here today?
Lord Death: I called all of you here today to go on a mission. You were to go find Ox who's missing.
Rose: Aw come on! That's boring!
*Lord Death holds out his hand, preparing to do a shinigami-chop*
Rose: O-Oh okay!!!
Aqua: Ooh! What if he's in a cannibal's basement? And, and, Already made into human stew?! Huh? Then we can kill and eat the cannibal, so he knows how it feels! *claps hands together* Kidd: Okay, Aqua. Now I am truly considering your mental health. *Soul looks at Aqua and blinks* Soul: Well, I think I'll keep my distance from Aqua... Aqua: Nah, It's fine. I won't eat you. Nick: My left testacle you won't! *Aqua lifts an eyebrow at Nick* Aqua: You want me to eat you? What's wrong with you? *Kidd snorts and rolls his eyes* Kidd: Like you're the one to talk, Aqua. *Aqua glares fiercly at Kidd* Aqua: Shut up. Kidd: If it bugs you so much, than no. Creep. *Aqua screams and tackles Kidd* Kidd: GET OFF! *starts trying to kick Aqua off, Aqua bites his hand* Death: THAT'S ENOUGH! *bangs fist on table* Aqua: I hate you, Kidd...*gets off Kidd and dusts herself off* Maka: Uh...okay, then. Where are we headed, Lord Death?
heart:*knocks on door looking down*sorry i'm late lord death.*
Kidd: *points at Aqua* Be careful, she might try to eat you. *Aqua glares at Kidd* Maka: Uh--hey Aqua, look, a hummingbird! Aqua: *Looks around, wide-eyed* Really?! Where? Soul: Um, maybe we should just keep Aqua and Kidd away from each other, because we all know it wouldn't end up well if we didn't... Aqua: Blood would rain down on the streets, chaos would unfold, people would become more beast than man! MWAHAHA--ow! *gets Maka-chopped by Maka*
Heart:*watches confused* whats all the fighting about aqua and maka *she giggled*
Maka: Well, there's a little trouble between those two...*points at Kidd and Aqua* Maka: And I don't even know if they're friends or not...*points at J and Nick, who are beating each other with textbooks* Maka: It...it's complicated.
Heart: *shakes head* i swear we can't have one day at this academy without someone beating someone up*she sighed* oh well
Maka: Tell me about it... Aqua: Hey, Kidd. Are you gonna start a Halocaust for anyone who is unsymmetrical? Kidd: What? NO! *Aqua smirks* Aqua: Why, because you would have to go to the gas chambers as well? Kidd: Shut up!! Aqua: Make me.
heart: smacks her head then stands infront of kidd and looks at aqua* better?

((i'm watching soul eater right now XD))
Aqua: Meh...

(I've seen most of SE already, I missed a few episodes in the first season, though.)
rollo: hey heart wait..for..me *runns in painting*.heart: oh sorry rollo i forgot..hehe. rollo:FORGOT!! HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR OWN WEAPON!!*glares jumping up and down*.heart:*shrugs*idk..i just did i guess
Rose: So much drama...
(Wait, Aqua, are we partners? You could be the meister and I could be the weapon).

Lord Death: Okay, okay, settle down people.
I want all of you to go take the plane to go to Europe. That was where Ox was last seen.
(Oh shiz...Aqua was supposed to be a weapon, but okay...) Aqua: EUROPE?! I hate traveling...*pouts* Aqua: If I get airsick, I'm gonna throw up on Kidd... Kidd: WHY ME?! Aqua: Cause I don't like you, that's why...
Heart: i think i like aqua.;rollo: ya me to *eyes in shape of hearts*.heart: *karade shops rollo on the head*stupid...
Aqua: Woah, don't get any ideas, dude...*scooches closer to Soul* Aqua: I have plans...*Soul scoots away* Soul: Maybe some people don't have the same plans, Aqua... Maka: Yeah, Aqua. For all you know, you could end up with Kidd. *Rose, Kidd and Aqua slowly turn and glare at Maka* Kidd: Never in my life, would I be with that...person, thing, oh whatever the hell Aqua is! Maka: Um, okay...sorry. Aqua: And I would never be with that stuck up brat. *Kidd glares at Aqua* Aqua: What ?You called me a "thing".
heart:*giggles and sets a picture up wrong* look oh no the picture is crooked!
rollo:*rolls eyes**really heart do you have to get kidd started?
heart:*grins*yep..
J-*picking up chair nick is in* lets go nick
Nick- I can walk you know
J-well maybe I don't trust you
Nick- this Ox guy isn't black is he?
J- NO HE'S WHITE DAMMIT NICK STOP BEING RACIEST!
*Aqua leans back and closes her eyes* Aqua: So BORED!!! *Kidd glares at Aqua* Kidd: Shut up. Whining won't make you less bored. Aqua: Actually, this is a PERFECT example. Me whining irritates you, so now, I have someone to argue with. Kidd: What if I just don't say anything? Aqua: You just did. Kidd: No, that's not what I meant! I mean, what if I don't respond rudely to what you said. Aqua: I dunno, you're sounding a little snippity. Kidd: That's because this argument isn't even getting anywhere! Soul: Both of you, shut up! You're being so annoying... Maka: Yeah, Soul's right. You're acting like children! *Aqua and Kidd glare at Maka* Aqua: Yeah, right. Have you seen kids these days? *crosses arms* They're little abomonations. *Kidd rolls his eyes* Kidd: And so are you, Aqua. Aqua: I'm not little! Kidd: You're the shortest one here. You're only five feet tall. Aqua: So?! Soul: SHUT UP!!!
(Wait Aqua! I want to be the meister! :P I thought you would want to be the meister, but oh well.
It's official! I'm the meister!! xD)
Rose: I'm starting to hate you, Maka.
Maka: What did I do?
Rose: *glares at Maka*
Maka: Oh... haha! Was it when I said that Aqua would end up with Kid? Ooh... do you like Kid?
Rose: Ha! And I'm not afraid to admit it! I do!
(:P You may not care but I even have a poster of Kid in my bedroom <3)
Kid: *glances at Rose*
Maka: Um, Kid, how come you're not surprised?
Kid: She told me.
Rose: *sneers* Hey, Maka. Is it possible that YOU like Soul?
Maka: Wha? N-No!
Nick- I bet she thinks about him when shes getting undressed for bed bet she gets all hot and bothered
J- WHAT THE HELL NICK, WE DON'T WANT TO HERE ABOUT THIS!!!
Maka- MAKA CHOP! *hits nick on head with book
Nick- son of a bitch *rubbing head* that heart
J- haha that's what you get nick
Maka- MAKA CHOP
J- what the hell did I do *rubbing head
Aqua: Nick, I swear one day I'll murder you. Kidd: And then you'll be charged with manslaughter, sent to prison, and exicuted. And when that happens, I'll laugh. Aqua: And then I'll haunt your house. So shut up. *Kidd stays silent* Aqua: Oh, and Rose, don't bring that topic up EVER AGAIN!!
heart: haha no i like soul *smiles and blushes*. rollo: *glares at soul then heart* really heart....heart: what he's cute*giggles*.rollo:*facepalm*

((this is heart and rollo in weapon form))
heart: haha no i like soul *smiles and blushes*. rollo: *glares at soul then heart* really heart....h
Aqua:......*sitting deathly silent* Maka: Oh no...I would run if I were you, Heart. You too, Soul. *Aqua stands up, walks over to Soul and sits down* Soul: Oh no...*Aqua glares at Heart and hugs Soul* Aqua: MINE. Soul: Get off me, please...
Rollo:*slips hand softly into hearts* now see what you got started babe. heart: i just wanted to mess with her*holds rollo's hand tightly*. rollo:*shakes head then looks at soul and aqua* calm down guys...we are together no need to flip out.

((rollo))
Rollo:*slips hand softly into hearts* now see what you got started babe. heart: i just wanted to mess
Aqua: Okay...*Soul pushes Aqua off* Soul: Okay, when are we leaving? I'm tired of just sitting here. Aqua: Does anyone else wanna visit an asylum? Soul: What? Oh, never mind...
(Man, if I knew Rollo looked like that... XD)
((ikr :P he's a year older than her))

heart: an asylum? i don't see why not.
rollo: ya sounds fun...
heart *nods to aqua and the rest* i guess it settled then..lets go!
rollo:*rolls eyes*
Aqua: Yahar! Let us go to the land where the..."special" people are! Kidd: Like yourself? Aqua: Indubetably. Now, where is the nearest asylum? Maka: Actually, I heard there was a break-out in the asylum, no visitors. Aqua: Yahar? Yahar...*slumps down sadly* Soul: Why would you want to visit an asylum, anyways? Aqua: Reasons.
heart:so she can lock you and her up in a room soul *grins evilly*
rollo: *laughs loudly* poor soul you better run for your life, crazy lady comeing for you
heart: *looks at rollo wide eyed* rollo...uh...you better run.*looks at aqua*
Aqua: Crazy? Maybe. Lady? I'm far from civilized, thank you. On the other hand--*holds out hand* --I wouldn't lock Soul up by himself. I would keep him company...Soul: Yeah. I thing crazy stalker chick fits her better...Aqua: Only on wednsdays, Soul. Soul: Wait. what?! Aqua: Nothin... Kidd: I'm officially creeped out...
Rollo:*rolls eyes* soul, kidd...maybe we should run away and hide
Heart: oh no you ain't going no where
Rollo: and why not?
Heart:*gives him a dirty look* because i said
Rollo:*looks to kidd and soul* like i was saying maybe we should run and hide
Heart: ROLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aqua: Calm down, Heart...hey, where did Rose go? (I'm gonna wait fer Rose ta get berk on...)
J-...maybe we... should... check... his house...
Nick *packing TNT into bag* MY LEFT TESTICLE, I like the asylum idear
J- OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!... Is that a KKK robe nick
Nick- *stuffing robe into bag* yes
J-DAMN IT NICK WHY WILL WE NEED THAT!!!
Nick- you never know...
Rose: I'm back with the snacks. (Hey that rhymes! :P)
*passes out snacks to everybody*
Rose: So.. are we still going to the asylum?

*Sorry Aqua, I only come online when school's over. When I tried to go on Fanpop at school, there was a screen that said ACCESS DENIED and that is was labeled as "This website is only for adults" and I was like... what the? 0_o*