Animation, Anime & Games Temari of the Sand

BenandGwen2009 posted on Mar 31, 2010 at 08:37AM
Temari is the only kunoichi in Naruto who doesn't live in the leaf village. As of Shippuden, she has attained the rank of Jonin and seems to be attached to Shikamaru although, she openly denies it. She happens to be my 3rd favorite of the Naruto girls. Right behind Sakura and Hinata. I like her style and her attitude. She has a strong yet, calm and caring persona from what i've seen in Shippuden vs. NARUTO. as to what happens to her, that is something I have yet to discover.There are many possibilities for her.Just so you know,she plays a small part in my new fanfic and is considered one of the sources of 'reason' in it. oh, and btw there are many of you who have done some 'interesting' fanfic couples with her. here are 3 words for you 'cut it out' she is going to end up with Shikamaru Unless, Ino 'nets' him first(probably won't happen though). I know, most of you think it won't happen but, I'm a true NARUTO fan and can tell by her actions when they're together. Temari will win him, you'll see. If she doesn't you'll definately see some fireworks erupt. lol peace guys
Temari is the only kunoichi in Naruto who doesn't live in the leaf village. As of Shippuden, she has
last edited on Apr 21, 2010 at 02:20AM

Animation, Anime & Games 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thebeleaver said…
lol, i like termari for the same reasons but she is my 4th favorite after first Hinata Then Sakura then Ino Then ten-ten and then it's termari so yeah
over a year ago BenandGwen2009 said…
smile
fair enough, here is where Temari lands in my top 5: Sakura and Hinata tied at #1, Temari is in 3rd place, Ino at 4, and Tenten is 5th. like I mentioned. but this is about temari, so... all I can say is I like her. She pretty, smart, and strong, just like the others, albeit in a different way.She's really cool.
last edited over a year ago
fair enough, here is where Temari lands in my top 5: Sakura and Hinata tied at #1, Temari is in 3rd p