Animation, Anime & Games Hinata Hyuuga in NARUTO: Shippuden

BenandGwen2009 posted on Mar 07, 2010 at 02:30AM
Today my topic is Hinata Hyuuga.I've been a fan of her since I first saw her in NARUTO. Personally I think she is very pretty. She has a good heart and a kind spirit. She has had a crush on Naruto for a long time. However, she becomes really shy when she sees him.Personally I know why this is. Hinata loves Naruto.If you read manga you will have already found this out.She has always loved him,since their days at the academy together.Until recently,I always wondered about that.I have watched both of the series and so far haven't seen Hinata in Shippuden yet. I do however know she is first seen in episode 33 of the series and in the first series was seen in many episodes most times close to Naruto despite her shyness.A favorite scene in the series was during the chunin exams. The fight with her cousin Neji.He beat her but she came back from that one.Later Naruto defeated Neji.I think he did that not only for himself but,for Hinata as well.I think if she were to end up with him,It would be great and, even if she didn't they would still be friends.Hinata cares for Naruto more than he could ever know.Wether he chooses her or one of the other girls( most of you know who I mean...)She will always love him. My one hope is that we see it happen in the show.I know it happens in the Manga ( at least her confession that is...) as it is,I would like to hear others opinions on this subject.Wether you like her or not.Please be honest but 'low key' in your opinions I don't like 'slamming' or any nasty remarks. when you reply,you may leave any pic of her you have( if applicable, nothing offensive though ) in your reply.Personally I love Hinata.If she were real i'd probably end up with her.I'm like Naruto's real life counter part in many ways and I think she'd like that.I have added a pic of her most people might like, check it out. If you like it, I have more of her in my profile and also in this club.Mostly fan-based or show/manga based pics. the one below is a favorite:

Today my topic is Hinata Hyuuga.I've been a fan of her since I first saw her in NARUTO. Personally I
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 03:15AM

Animation, Anime & Games 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Hinata45 said…
OHG
i've never seen such a biggest fan of Hinata in my life
i've always wanted to read a forum like this
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­o much
i'm the biggest fan of her, i love hinata more than my life
Naruhina is the most beautiful couple , i'm sooo happy right now
every time, When i read this forum it makes me sooooo happy

OHG
i've never seen such a biggest fan of Hinata in my life
i've always wanted to read a  forum lik
over a year ago sugarcane15 said…
smile
she's strong and pretty
over a year ago BenandGwen2009 said…
smile
got that right. VERY pretty. watched ep. 166 5 times. Loved that confession. I thought she'd never tell him.
got that right. VERY pretty. watched ep. 166 5 times. Loved that confession. I thought she'd never te
over a year ago thebeleaver said…
heart
I love NaruHina although unlike in what you said about only recently figuring out how much she really does care for Naruto I have know sense the start of the Naruto series, only only bit I found out in shippuden episode 166 ( Hinata's confession ) is that she liked him even before they went to the academy. everything else that has been said i like too, but in the chunin exams when Hinata fights Neji i still prefer they fight between Neji and Naruto over it because it shows that he cares about her more then the other fight. and also has you seen that that Hinata says in her fight with Neji, Naruto takes as his own mod do and later on in the series even though Hinata doesn't realise it he looks at Hinata courage to look for the courage to continue all, as Hinata does the same. all this show me that Naruto even though Hinata is always trying to be recognised and respected by Naruto she has had it all along and that Naruto must really care for Hinata.
forgot my pic :)
forgot my pic :)
hmmm
kinda knew that myself, though not completely.(about before the academy that is...) that was a little surprising,even though i knew how much she loved him. this forum was written a long time ago so it kind of old now(read up on it since then). still hoping Naruto says something to Hinata soon... I'm tired of waiting
last edited over a year ago
kinda knew that myself, though not completely.(about before the academy that is...) that was a little
yeah... aren't we all.
but still i cant wait for the battle between naruto and sasuke
heard that one, GO NARUTO!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Hinata-Snow said…
smile
Someone like Hinata stands above the rest, by being herself, a wallflower. She excels in her own right, and Naruto would be a fool not to love her.
smile
she sure does, this is a kinda old forum post now, but I'm glad it's getting attention again.
emilna commented…
someone nows drawn in anime?? over a year ago