Akatsuki Haven and Organisation X Story Arc #? - Ashes of the Phoenix

K5-HOWL posted on Jan 04, 2011 at 05:43AM
Songoku and Deejay left us but I will never give up in the arcs or that they will come back so Im making this arc far into the future.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­
After many years of war and peace, death and life, happiness and sorrow, the legendary tyrant was defeated...for good.

But even so dangers still murks around the new heros of the world, and a new danger threatens the newfound peace and can destroy it forever
-----------------------------------------­---­---­--

Many years have past....
War and peace, Life and death, Sorrow, and delight, but finally the legendary tyrant has been defeated... for good.

But even so, darkness still lurks around every corner for the new heroes of the world, and a new danger arises, that threatens to destroy it all ... Forever.
Songoku and Deejay left us but I will never give up in the arcs or that they will come back so Im mak
last edited on Jan 04, 2011 at 07:47PM

Akatsuki Haven and Organisation X 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
Looks like Zubaru's demon Tori 8D
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
Lol I know xD but the Phoenix represents Hao(Zeke)
we will be starting soon, I jsut need to do some research first ^.^
Laughter surrounded the dark area, a door was opening - while another was closing. La la la la la, Ha ha ha ha ha. The Singing. The Laughter. The joy of it all!

Footsteps...The joy of the wind in the air, the laughter of the water, the solidness of earth and, and the warmth of fire?! Where was it...?

Wait, wait for me please! A lone voice seemed to call out from the Dark, but the door to the beautiful paradise closed leaving the lone voice in darkness.

Collapsing, tears dripping. Drip, Drip, Drip. Alone once more.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

"Please.." A young girl of 17 whispered, her hand in the air. The dream she had was brilliant and sad. What did it mean? Her thoughts were soon interuppted as she felt something wet on her face!?

Sitting up quickly she placed a hand on her cheek. Me? Crying? No fucking way! It must be my eyes fucking up again.

But it wasn't for in truth upon the girl's face crimson tears flowed freely.

"Morning Swee-"

The girl jerked up and looked to wear the sound was coming from, hearing the sound of glass shattering she tensed.

"Are you alright!? What happened!?" The other girl praticly yelled with deep concern running to the girl with crimson tears.

"I-i dont know"
over a year ago Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
hmmm
er how do i reply? 0-0
good post btw xD
Lol thanks xD Just think about ur new characters and such about what you want to happen to them and something will pop in ur mind
Yup I'm confused. This takes place about 100 years in the future so I have no idea where these characetrs from the past Naruto are coming from. Then I finished reading it. Dont like the ideas of past characters coming back. Was trying to make this move towards the future... Also who are you? Deejay told me he would come back as RebornDarkstar.
If you want to know my original plans for this Arc, contact me Pixel...if you are who I beleive you are..
over a year ago pixeljunkie said…
forgive me my intrusion. i didn't realise these arcs were closed.
thanks for the opportunity though. i'm sorry i couldn't be any use to you.
Lv100LUGIAOwner commented…
These arcs are not closed pixel C: Message me ~ over a year ago