Akatsuki Haven and Organisation X Deejay's Adventures

Deejaytenkay posted on Oct 22, 2010 at 05:15AM
Set in the timeframe between Arcs 2 and 3, these little snippets of Story follow Deejay on his set of Solo Missions for Alester Fuiser.
along the way, he meets some old friends and gains some mysterious powers.

Akatsuki Haven and Organisation X 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Deejaytenkay said…
Before i post the story i want to give the feel of the new Deejay some Impact.
since joining Alester, deejay has changed a great deal more for the worse.
his skin is scarred, blasted and broken. sealed with stitches and staples. it heals automatically thanks to his dangerously fluctuating Oni-Gan. he has gained a sort of.... immortallity from the whole experience.
his psyche has also been broken. he believes the word of Alester is Law and wll stand by him wth unwavering devotion.
his left eye is shattered. this comes from extended use of both the Rinnegan and Materasu
in battle he wears his tattered cloak, no shirt and his cargo pants, he wields teh uchiha blade, an arsenal of Jutsu technques and some disturbing sonic attacks.
deejay has updated his Sonic roster with Exploding sonic clones
Sonic Rift, Sonic Shockwave, Sonic Wave Storm and many many more.
until the call goes out to crush the villages, he waits, doing missions for his master.
DAY ONE - THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN BOILING WATER

Deejay winced with pain as he drove another steel rod into his arm. this was the third one he'd recently added.
he sighed and took a careful look around, making sure he hadn't been spotted, then he sealed the wound with Chakra.
knocking out a village ninja had been easy, infiltrating the village had been easy too. but finding a safe place to heal had been nigh impossible.
Deejay strolled slowly back into the village, bowing to everyone he walked by, it was ridiculously easy fitting in here,
when he got to his room he stopped and looked around. he noticed a ninja adjusting a shade and quickly walked off towards the gate. deejay frowned and walked inside.

once inside he lay down on his bunk.

"this place is a joke" he grumbled. "everyone here is at peace it seems. they even welcomed a sect of that stupid religion that Hidan was a part of"

he examined the metal rods. "at least things here are going smoothly." he got up and wrote a handful of names down on a scroll.
"Lokan, Kuju and now Kakuzu" he rolled up the scroll and put it in his pocket, knowing the way to his next objective was perfectly clear.

"time for me to leave this craphole of a town"
Deejay lay the boiling water headband on his bunk, then turned to leave the village. once out of the gate he put his old scratched Sound Village headband back on treading quietly through the forests. taking a shortcut to the rock village.
he wondered how Alester was. what he'd been doing, how progress with the armies was coming. he'd been promised a ninja squad but turned it down for bodyguard work.

suddenly deejay's skin prickled. he felt the same feeling as before. somebody was watching him.

"Water Dragon Jutsu!"

a howling watery tornado of a dragon erupted from the bushes, smashing straight into deejay tearing his body in two. a pair of ninja hopped from the bushes next and walked slowly to examine thier prey.

the clone of Deejay on the ground exploded with incredible force. epic soundwaves reverberated through the forest. both men felt thier ears bleed.

"well well" Deejay said grinning "wave village huh?" he said eying thier headbands. "this either means somebody is onto my plan"
he watched thier faces intently. both ooked genuinely shocked.
"or someone is here to collect the bounty"

both men stood firm ready to attack. deejay drew the sword slightly then raised his free hand.

"Prison Of Fear"

the first man suddenly snapped upright, through his eyes he saw shadows reaching for him, blood snaked from his arms and nose, all around him clones of deejay chattered into his ear, trying to force him to hari Kari, they transformed itno grotesque skeletons and blood coated phantoms. out of the darkness a girl slowly stalked towards him. she wrapped her arms around his waist and he felt his body seperate into two halves.

outside of the genjutsu deejay sheathed his blade as he pursued the other man. behind him the frst man toppled to the ground, cut completely in half.

"One soul to the Call" deejay laughed. the man's breathing grew rapidly more hoarse.
he jumped and leaped over broken logs and trees before finally turning on the advancing Deejay.
"Water Shield Jutsu" he gasped as his body encased water, creating a protective bubble.

around deejay's fist lightning began to crackle. he walked slowly, deliberately getting closer to the man.
"water shark, Destruction Bullet" he yelled. from out of the bubble four small shots seeked out deejay, he exploded in a wall of water and sound.

"too late" he said appearing out of the shade behind the man he touched the water bubble.

"infinite darkness Jutsu"

at once it began to fill with blackness until it enveloped him.
the man stared in all directions, frightened.

"Raikiri"

was the last sound he ever heard. the entire bubble exploded with elecricity then melted away. the man collapsed. deejay didn't skip a beat. quickly he searched the man and found nothing of value or importance, then taking his sedge shade he walked quickly towards the Rock village.

"two souls to the call, it's the start of the end" he sang smiling.

night began to set in not long after. rain had begun to fall. as he sat, his remianing Onigan eye shined in the light.
"guess Orochimaru's not getting you now huh buddy?"

it was curious to deejay that even though he'd been pursued by those Wave village ninja, he hadn't even found a bounty slip.
"what is going on?"

with these unanswered questions deejay pulled the shade over his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.
Deejay was awoken by a sudden sense of urgency. it was still dark when he opened his eyes and still raining.
as he raised himself to a sitting positon he caught a glimpse of a man sharpening a long stick. the bright lit end of a cigarette hung from his mouth.

"Musashi?" deejay said groggily "what are you doing here"

the man kept sharpening talking through the cigarette.

"Heard you had some business in the rock village, my Kage wants me over there too. aparrently there's a hefty bladefighter over there. Kage Vanek is interested in the weapon he wields."

Deejay slowly raised himself to his feet and cracked his neck, then looked in the westerly direction.

"we aren't too far away. have you got a disguise handy?"

Musashi nodded and reached with his free hand. "might wanna give me that rag of a cloak, just for a few minutes."

the two ninjas headed towards the rock village disguised as miners. deejay had refused to give Miyamoto his sword. a decision Miyamoto respected.

"durng my travels east" Musashi began "i once met a ninja by the name of Tobimaru Jikudo. one of his swordsmen was called Kokuro Ishida. anyway i stopped by the village looking for a room, this guy Ishida recognises me from my poster and says 'so you're the fabled Miyamoto, you don't look like much, how about a duel?'

they stopped for a second, Miyamoto was having trouble lightning a cigarette in the rain.

"here let me" deejay said, he flicked his fingers and a small flame leapt from the tip of it. Miyamoto happily lit his cigarette.

"yeah so he says, 'let's have a duel' and we both go outside. i see this Tobimaru guy watching both of us. our duel begins and he rushes at me like crazy, i dodge this attack only to discover the cheating bastard is actually two people in one body, he got a slash in with a blade hidden in his back"

Miyamoto showed deejay his arm briefly, the enormous scar there. deejay assumed the arm got cut clean off.

"so what did you do then?" deejay asked.

"i bashed the retards brains in with this" he pointed at the wooden blade at his hip

"brutal"

Miyamoto nodded. "after he was stunned i picked up the sword i'd dropped with my arm attached to it and all then cut him like this"

Myamoto made a swooping motion with his hands.

"didn't get up after that. i'm told his other half survived though."

"what became of Tobimaru?"

Miyamoto thought hard. "Vanek gave him a choice, servitude or death. he chose servitude but under the condition Vanek challenged him to battle."

"what village was he?"

the gates to the rock village were becoming clearer. the rain was starting to thin. deejay guessed it was roughly 3 AM, birds had not yet begun to sing but nocturnal animals were scarce.

"Hidden Memory Village i think. they're extinct now anyway."

"tough battle for Kage vanek?"

Myamoto scratched his head. "i don't rightly recall his exact movements. i remember Tobimaru was a collector of deceased kages. in battle he used Hashirama and Tobirama of the leaf, it was incredible seeing that"

deejay nodded. he assumed the ability was very similar to a puppet control Jutsu, he also remembered that the Memory village of legend was close to the grass borders. no doubt some ninja trading went on over there.

"vanek won by some miracle and tobimaru admitted defeat. i think he's over with Fuuma laying the smackdown on the Ninja Challenge Tournament in the South.

the two ninjas crossed the gate threshold and tpped their hats to the guards. neither of the guards even looked up. thier disguises were perfect.

"what are you doing here Jaydexe if you don't mind me asking?"

deejay again looked at his arm, at the metal rods and sighed.

"just collecting some intformation. for Kage Alester"

Miyamoto nodded. "you're pretty alright you know that? i'm glad your not obsessed with death like my partner, really gets old after a while hearing him talk about the shadow gods and stuff. sometimes i just want to bash his head in"

"here, let's go to the nearest tavern, i'll buy you a drink and you can tell me more about your duels, we can't do anything until the morning."

Miyamoto nodded and smiled. "sounds like a great idea."

the two wandered off to the Rock Mill Tavern. on the way there deejay thought about his objective.

"Deidara's remains got sent here, that much i know for sure. but the queston of his burial site remains unanswered. i sure hope he still lives here, but first i'm going to have to ditch my shadow"

he looked at the smiling Miyamoto as they approached the counter.

"Two Saki please" Deejay signalled. "and what can i get you friend?"

AN HOUR LATER

Miyamoto had passed out on the bench. deejay was correct. it didn't take much to get him drunk.

he paid the tab and took his leave. upon exiting he tracked down the house he was looking for. the rain had stopped at least.

"Sajin!, please open your door Sajin"

after a while deejay heard movement. then the door opened a crack. "what? an old man can't sleep in these hollowed hills no more"

his face lit up when he saw Deejay on his doorstep.

"my.... Young Dragon, i always hoped you'd be back to visit me again."

deejay laughed. "if you want to be all technical with the names it's great to see you too Sajin Hyuuga"

deejay shook hands wth the old man warmly.

"what can this ancient soldier help you with tonight my friend?"

deejay's face changed to a grim one. "Master Sajin, i need your help to locate the grave of Deidara."

the old ninja's face dropped also. "so the rumors i've heard are true then?"

Deejay nodded.

"and my son is...."

deejay nodded again.

"we must be swift Sajin, i was pursued here by a Tech village mercenary. it won't be long before he finds me again"

Sajin nodded. "let me change quickly, then we shall go."

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Deejay followed the ancient Hyuuga to a gravesite, there he watched as he activated the Byakugan. an ability Deejay could use no longer.

"never thought i'd see this day come. you'll find Deidara over there" he pointed to the east.
"the grave he is under belongs to Juki Matake. i fear i must leave you here now, i need to make preparations to visit my grandson in the leaf. i thank you for your visit"

"i only wish i'd bought you better news master Sajin" deejay said.

the old man smiled sadly, then vanished. Deejay felt a slight pang of remorse and doubt, then shrugged it away. his mission was more important right now.

as the early morning sun began to rise Deejay began to dig up the body of Deidara.
over a year ago Deejay20k said…
Deejay Toiled for a while digging up the dirt of the false grave. it hadn't taken him long before he hit something hard. it felt like stone.

wiping the sweat from his brow Deejay jumped into the hole he'd built and investigated the object. it was too small to hold a body. but it WAS imprinted with Rock Symbols and the familiar cloud shape. Deejay's eye began to ache and he put one hand up to steady it. whatever this stone contained, it was very important. tapping it with the shovel he found a hollow point. and making a hand sign, he activated a chakra bomb.

"Release!" there was a dusty muffled explosion. Deejay looked around to see if anyone had noticed. then drew his attention back to the contents of this stone grave.
there was an arm inside, cut off roughly at the elbow, on the palm was a mouth. the calling card of Deidara. his boodline technique.

also inside was the object he sought. a long black steel rod. Deejay removed both the arm and the rod, inserting it with the others. then he made a few handsigns and bit his figer sprinkling some blood on the hand.

"Forbidden Technique, Reanimation"

Deejay's Chakra reserves were very low. and he activated a Quarter Sharingan to balance the effects of the Jutsu. his remaining eye would be under some terrible strain, and as a result he wouldn't be able to keep the Jutsu going for too long.

"Speak"

the mouth on the hand flexed, tasting the air. then it tried a few movements. the vocal cords had long since failed. Deejay strained to understand the movements.

"eaten by Zetsu?"

the mouth frowned and tried again

"eaten by a little Zetsu? That seems familiar somewhat..."

the mouth continued

"i see. Hidan and Kisame ARE still alive. i figured that much. they were... a little too hardy and smart to go the way of the others. but Itachi, that is indeed a surprise."

blood began to stream from Deejay's rotating eye. the pain was getting a bit too much for him, but he stayed strong.

the mouth continued

"that is indeed bad news" Deejay frowned "i thought for sure i'd wiped out all of West and Blue cells years ago. but the fact that Midnight has survived....that is indeed disturbing."

at once the mouth stopped moving. Deejay had reached his limit, and closed the eye. in the darkness he saw his demon, pacing backwards and forwards.

"they will no doubt be looking for either information, or any remnants of the leaf" it growled. Deejay bit his lip
"surely they'd be having a hard time here. i've managed to gather most of the Data rods."

the huge wolf snickered.

"idiot. there are more than one Akatsuki cell, with more than one way of transferring the information. or did you forget that? you're not the only one with a unique bloodline in this universe"

"the only part of this that makes me feel uncomfortable in ANY way demon, is that fact that i might be outsmarted by myself"

the Wolf stood quiet.

"i thought Orion died in that explosion"

Deejay shook his head. "he did, he's died more times since then, but as long as that soul conduit he travels with, Destiny remains with him, and they have the infinite power of that Hammerspace child, Orion will keep making back to other bodies. i've got no doubt he's pulling the strings behind Bluecell and maybe even Midnight, if he's somehow made an allegiance with mistress Kaguya, this could indeed be catastrophic for the future."

"as a being who prides information over all things" Deejay sneered "i thought you'd already have figured that out"

the wolf Snapped at his face.

"don't be so bold as to chide me boy. you still have no soul. and until it's return, i'm all you got"

the wolf vanished into the darkness laughing.

Deejay opened his good eye and returned to the world. quickly he spawned a shadow clone, he extracted the Rods from his arm, and passed them onto the clone.

"it's very important Master Alester gets this information. stay low and quiet. if you suspect Vanek is chasing you, hide the information and vanish. i'll send another clone to your location to find them later. lastly, keep Rinnegan going at all times. i want to be able to see everything you see. and find you if you get lost."

the clone nodded. "i will not fail" then he was gone.

looking back at the grave, Deejay tipped the soil back in and wiped the headstone clean. then he headed back into town. Miyamoto had awoken and was nursing a headache.

"hey friend, where have you been?"

"just went for a walk. to "clear the air" so to speak. let me buy you another round?"

Miyamoto shook his head.

"no no more, please. i need a walk, not a drink"

Deejay smiled.

"you're in luck master Musashi, we need to head south west, to the old Akatsuki base." he kept his voice low

"i've got reason to believe.... an old friend of your master may still be alive"

rubbing his temple, Miyamoto stood and grabbed his blade before giving a friendly, if pained nod to the bartender. walking side by side with Deejay, the two of them left the village.

a falcon appeared flying over head. quicky Miyamoto drew a paper roll and a quill.

"please, inform me"

Deejay took a deep breath. for his next plan to work, he'd need to draw the Tech-Fear armies south, away from Zeke controlled territory. fittingly, one of the pieces of information involved a little know clan that resides in that area. Deejay would need Miyamoto, and his master to battle the combined forces of Bluecell, Midnight and Orion, but he still wondered about that Akatsuki West were doing. they weren't active battle ninja. they were an Akatsuki Supplies team. it made sense they survived the immolation of the world at Zeke's hand, but, their leader Shakra had been killed. Deejay wondered who was leading them now.

"we must inform Vanek to lead his army south. i have reason to believe an old Akatsuki sect known as West is still doing supply runs. i just want to know why and who's leading them.
taking the Akatsuki supply depot out of the fight would be a serious boon to Vanek's army. no doubt he could find a lot of use for guns and food. they need to meet up by Five Kage Brook just below the leaf boundary. but i need you to follow me"

Musashi nodded. and threw the paper roll upwards. the falcon caught in in a steel grip and flew to the east, in the direction of Vanek.

"in the south east the old Akatsuki compound still stands. it's where i had my first battle in the unit, and i'm pretty sure it's where any akatsuki generals would be at this time. i'm hoping we can get through and learn a few things. maybe even shut down a few Akatsuki cells, before they spring up again."

Musashi nodded and rubbed his chin. Deejay was sure he felt something wasn't quite right. but Musashi lived by the sword. an adventure of this magnetude would be too much for him to ignore

"very well" he said "we shall head for the Leaf outskirts"

and with those words, the two warriors walked into the cool morning sun.