Adventure Time With Finn and Jake What do you think about Adventure Time with Finn and Jake?

emerald_32 posted on Dec 02, 2012 at 12:20PM
Well, in my opinion, it's a really great cartoon surpassing all the original ones from Cartoon Network. It's been a fan favorite. Although parents are getting very suspicious about it. Look at all the other Cartoons from CN-most parents enjoy it, but when they see Adventure Time with F&J, they had second thoughts about it and most parents, banned their children from watching it. But, I think, it's a really good show that little children and adults can enjoy.
        Well, in my opinion, it's a really great cartoon surpassing all the original ones from Cartoo

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
smile
I love Adventure Time! Probably even more than some of the older Cartoon Network Cartoons/Shows,I think it's a fun show to watch every episode is unique and interesting the characters are great some words and references might be too much but still it's not exactly showing anything bad,I feel it's a great show for whomever wants to watch it and likes it!
over a year ago tattered_dwarf said…
I think that it is the absolute grtest cartoon series EVER made!
over a year ago dadadas said…
smile
What kind of parents ban their children from watching thier favorite shows? And about the greatest cartoon ever made, i think adv time isnt good enough to be in that level, though its very good show anyway.
over a year ago emerald_32 said…
angelic
@dadadas that's EXACTLY what my mom thought 2 years ago. Me and my brother kept telling her, but she just WOULDN'T LISTEN!
over a year ago dadadas said…
But now she allows you to watch it ,right?
over a year ago emerald_32 said…
Yeah. 'Cause I'm older.