Writing Useless superpowers

axemnas posted on May 05, 2011 at 02:42AM
It's as simple as this you grant the next poster a superpower with certain catches that make it completely useless to them

Ex: I grant this peron the ability to fly but only inside

That's pretty much it you can phrase it anyway u want and you can add your own comments have fun

I give the next poster the useless superpower of flinging banana peals
But it only works in graveyards

Writing 46 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago william_laughs said…
I give the next poster the power to walk through walls. But only at Charlie Sheen's house.
over a year ago axemnas said…
I give the next poster the power to do outrageous acrobatics but it will only work in old barns
over a year ago Silverain said…
cool
I give the next poster the power to have super human speed but only on a moving sidewalk!
I grant the next poster the power to jump into television on Sunday's only
over a year ago roseteaxx said…
big smile
I give the next poster the power to become invisible at will, but only when nothing and nobody is looking at them.
I grant the next poster the power to turn into a human flame but they better have a set of spare cloths around cause they're going to need them
over a year ago Kittycat19 said…
big smile
I grant the next poster the power to shapeshift while standing on their pinky and singing the abcs.
cool
I grant the next poster the ability to jump into movies but they get kicked out at the end
over a year ago Silverain said…
I grant the next poster the power to be able to breathe under water, but only in a tub sized area:)
last edited over a year ago
I grant the next poster the ability to become invisible in their mind while everyone around can see them
over a year ago nymph_tonks said…
i grant the next poster the power to run up the down escalator, but only during 7:00 to 8:00 on mondays.
over a year ago roseteaxx said…
I grant the next poster the power to read minds, but only while they are asleep, and once they wake up they will forget everything.
smile
I grant the next poster the power to shapeshift (again) but only once- so think carefully- cause whatever you become, you're stuck like that.
mischievous
I grant the next poster the power to be a pop-cycle that can change flavor on whim watch out for the sun *evil laugh*
over a year ago iluvjblol210 said…
mischievous
I grant the next poster the power to turn into a fireball but only on the sun o_0
over a year ago 2dolphn97 said…
i grant the next poster the power to pass every quiz and test but only if its not graded... idk i couldnt think of anything
over a year ago Hades223 said…
I give the next poster the power of super strength but only if the object he lifts weighs less then two pounds
over a year ago 2dolphn97 said…
i give the next poster the power to talk to computers but only the first computer ever made
I grant the next poster the power to play amazing music but you choke on stage
I give the next poster the power of walking on water in landlocked areas only.
i grant the next poster the ability to become invisible unfortunately you can't figure out how to change you back and your visible when it rains,snows,fogs, and your food is visible till its digested oh yeah i almost forgot it makes you go mad
smile
I grant the next poster the power to turn gold into base metals
over a year ago Harrypotter148 said…
hmmm
I grant the next poster the ability to control water, but only a drop of water at a time.....
ow i have a character that would despise that but it gives me ideas

I grant the next poster the ability to read auras unfortunately they drain your energy quite a bit so you are obsessed with coffee to the point where you carry the cup on your head
over a year ago woofbark said…
I give the next poster the ability to super-swim....but only on land
over a year ago MayaTheGerbil said…
I give the next poster the ability to turn into sand, but only when swimming
over a year ago Harrypotter148 said…
I give the next poster the ability to have super speed, but can only run one foot at super speed
I give the next poster the power to fall asleep at will! And every time you wake up, about 10 years will have passed:)
over a year ago 3rdCj2ndCJR said…
smirk
I give the next poster the power to matrix, but only when it is not needed.
over a year ago Odssey said…
i give the next poster the power to come back to life but only if they get hit by a comet in the middle of a solar eclipse at 1:05 PM on monday of every twenty four years
over a year ago WolfPred said…
I give the next poster the power to break down walls but only when in the middle of the desert.
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
I give the next poster the ability to read dogs thoughts (of course all they'll hear is "woof-woof, bark")
over a year ago Taismo4ever97 said…
mischievous
i give the next poster the ability to vanquish every foe that stands in their way......but only in video games
over a year ago Taismo4ever97 said…
mischievous
(this is by my little bro)
i give the next poster the ability of anti-gravity if they are in space
over a year ago boredcreativity said…
I give the next poster the ability to see through anything-except glass and plastic.
over a year ago amutokitty said…
I give the next poster the ability to sing in the most amazing voice in the world- but only on Mars.
over a year ago ivoryphills said…
blush
I give the next poster the power to attract animals, but s/he must eat the animals' poo first.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
i give the next poster the power to through walls.but only in a homeless persons home
I give the next poster the ability to shape shift, but only when they're holding a frog with wings.
over a year ago hippieman said…
big smile
I give the next poster the ability to argue with flawless logic... but only when speaking to anime fans. He, he, he, he.
over a year ago AbbieCoast said…
smile
I grant the next poster the ability to travel between the dead and the living, but only on an airplane between 12:01 to 12:02 AM.
I give the next poster the ability to mind wash anyone, but only if they lick that person's feet twice.
over a year ago wolfclan121 said…
I give the next poster the ability to kill anything at a glance.....but only if it's asleep!
over a year ago AbbieCoast said…
wink
I give the next poster the ability to write anything that comes to mind...
but only when they have writer's block.
over a year ago tbone_21 said…
smile
I give the next poster the power of super speed but only if the person or thing they are racing can't walk...
over a year ago katniss311 said…
smile
i grant the next poster the ability to turn into a ball of fire...but only when they're happy hehe