Writing The Children of the Abandoned Orphanage

InvadaMiz posted on Feb 04, 2012 at 11:55PM
Just let me say this before I begin:I don't have a computer, I have a 3DS that I use to go on the internet.I can't post this in "Articles" because of it.Please tell me if I should continue this. :)

"Cole, Cole wake-up!"Jessica said into Cole's ear."Before the monsters come back."Jessica warned.Cole's eyes slowly opened.Jessica, his twin sister kneeled over him.Her long brown hair waving in the breeze coming from the boarded windows.The faint sunlight making her blue eyes shine."Sorry, Jessica.Whatever the monster was it took a toll on me."Cole said wiping his eyes.Jessica and Cole are only eleven."Jessi, Cole!"Clair called from the hall.Clair has short black hair, and tattered clothing like the other fifty children who were left there.The children don't know this, but the reason it was abandoned was not because of the "Monsters" they see, but the gas leak that was causing them to see them.The children hide, if they don't hide, they die.They think they've been killed by whatever hunted them, but it's because of fear.They feel the pain of death by whatever killed them and how they killed them.The windows and exits are blocked, and unable to open.

The twins walked out to see Clair hiding, signalling them with a kind of sign language they created to hide.The two climbed into a near by bush.Because of the horrid care of the orphanage trees and bushes, full of fruit, grow in there.The lights, somehow, are able to stay on."Cole, I'm scared."Jessica whispered to Cole.Cole looks just like Jessica, only with a much shorter haircut."I am too Jessi."Cole whispered back.A horrid shadow like monster walked by them, it's eyes glowing red, with mist flowing out of them.Blood splattered on the floor and walls, it had found Fi-Fi, who was in a corner before it got to her.The twins closed their eyes and covered eachothers mouths.Clair watched the shadow drag Fi-Fi away, nearly running after it."Clair..."Jessica whispered after it left.The three climbed out of their hiding places and raced into a nearby room."Poor Fi-Fi!"Clair whined, almost crying.Clair is only nine, Fi-Fi was her best friend, she was ten."I told her to hide, now we're down to fourty-nine kids."Jessica and Cole said simialtainiously.

"That's creepy..."Clair said.They heard footsteps coming from the hall, the twins snuck into a nearby closet and hid there.Clair made the most IDIOTIC choice to check it out.A spear went right through her heart, blood gushed from her wound and mouth.She was dragged away like Fi-Fi was."Cole!Jessica!Come with me!"A strange girl's voice said behind them.They turned around and saw Pauline.She opened a grate, and the twins crawled in, Pauline followed them, and closed the grate.About five minutes later, Jessica fell through the grate, into a tree.Jessica slid down the trunk safely.She stood up and looked around, Cole and Pauline followed her down, they stood up and an apple fell onto Cole's head."Who are you."A unfamiliar voice said behind them.They spun around, and saw Jacob, who was thought to be dead when he disappeared last year.Jacob recognized them and smiled.
last edited on Feb 06, 2012 at 04:37AM

Writing 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Continue:)
over a year ago StarsGoBlue said…
What is this even about? I'm lost.
over a year ago luv_cupcake said…
laugh
continue plz
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
big smile
this is amazing!!!!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
This is really kewl!!!! I love it, and please keep going.
Its really good, and I cant wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!