Writing First By Me =]

xXparamonsterXx posted on Aug 25, 2011 at 02:53AM
Preface
Oh no, I thought, I'm going to miss my buss. It was already seven-thirty, and I just woke up. I quickly pulled on black sweatpants and a plain purple sweatshirt. As I rushed out my room, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Wow, my hair is like a huge bird nest. I quickly pulled my brush through my horribly wavy hair and put it up with my favorite bright green hair band.. My favorite part about me was the fact that my hair - although it was teribbly wavy - was midnight black paired with piercing icy blue eyes.Oh, and of course, my hair had the edgiest bangs that stopped right above my eyes.
I rushed down the stairs, just about to walk out the door when my mom called from the kitchen, "Lilly, don't forget to eat a banana or at least a granoala bar."
"Mom, I'm not hungry," I called to her, annoyed. We go through this every morning, "Plus, I already missed my bus, I don't want to be late to school!"
"Yeah, yeah. You never eat anymore. You don't think your skinny enough, blah blah," She said only loud enough for me to barely hear her, but then she said louder, "You know, just because your not as skinny as other girls dosen't mean you're fat."
This made me steam. "Mom! Just drop it! And yes, I am fat, and you know it so shut up," I yelled back at her. And with that, I stormed out the front door. Well it was true, I was chubby and lets just say defenitily not the most popular girl in the seventh grade like perfect Lindsay.
Anyway, I started running accross the street to see if my neighbor could give me a lift, but halfway there, all of a sudden, there was a red sports car speeding at me. I saw it coming at me...no more than two feet away now... and then bam, nothing. Just... Darkness. That's all there is here. No more of anything, just nothingness. Is this the end?

Chapter 1: Back To School
Summers over and its back to school for me. The summer was great though. Being the most popular girl in Clearwater High School, I was always hanging out with my friends. But my favorite part of the summer was when my crush, Daniel, asked me out. He has the most vibrant green eyes I've ever seen, which, BTW, is a great pair with the brown hair that he has. Plus he has that messy hair look that I most absolutely love.
Anyway, the date went great and now we are going to be the cutest couple in school. So in other words, I'm not nervous about school at all because I mean, what do I have to worry about?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was glad when I finally woke up from my nightmare last night. It was horrifying because it always seems so real. And yes, I said always because I have that dream almost every night now. It started when I was about thirteen. Its so weird because I can't remember anything before the age of thirteen. Whenever I ask my mom about it she just tells me what I already know... When I was thirteen I came down with a horrible disease after going on vacation with my family and the diease caused me to have amnesia... I had to learn how to walk and talk all over again. But thats all in the past because who cares when I'm the most popular girl in highschool. I've always been popular, I think it's because of my black hair, blue eyes, edgy bangs, and of course my beautiful name, Emily. But, as soon as my family moved to Clearwater, Florida, and I started eighth grade, people have just, I don't know, loved me I guess. I mean whats not to love.
"Hey big sis with the big head," said my abnoxious younger brother.
"Well at least I'm not a geek like you Brian," I angerly said to him as he brushed by me and down the stairs. My brother is like the biggest nerd at school. Hes a year younger than me and has been in the advanced program for as long as I can remember.
"You used to be..." He mumbled. This confused me because I've never been and never will be a nerd or geek. Like, ew. I mean I'm pretty sure I wasn't a nerd before I lost my memory but we don't usually talk about it so I really don't know. Brian then walked out the door, on his way to school. He was alwasy alowed to walk to school but my mom says I have to be driven. So of course after he leaves, my mom and I have our usual morning fight.
"Mom, can I please just walk to school today? It's embarrassing to be driven by your mom when your in walking distance of the school." I said to her, already knowing the answer.
"No." She answered then turned to the sink and started the dishes.
"But why-" I started and then was cut off by my rude mom.
"Just leave it at that. Now, go grab your bag and change into a shirt that dosent show your stomach, and shorts that can actually be considered clothing. Then I'll meet you in the car."
I turned and briskly walked right to the car, not caring what she thinks about my clothes.
I love just sitting in this car. We've had the car for years but it still has that new car smell. This car has always brought this weird deja vu feeling. I hate that feeling because it makes me feel like I'm missing something important.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~
"Hey, my Emma-bear. Sorry I didn't call last night, my grandma had me driving her and her friends around. It was bingo night." Daniel said sweetly. "But, you know, that's a lie. I was really making out with your best friend Sara in the back seat of my car."
It turned from my locker to him, "What?"
"I said I drove my grandma and her friends to bingo night... That's why I didn't call..."
I turned back to my locker, deciding to talk to it instead of him for the rest of the conversation, "But then you said something about Sara... And..." I trailed off, feeling stupid... I mean, am I seriously starting to hear things?
"Um, I, um, didn't say anything about Sara..." Daniel said starngely nervous. "Are you okay?
"Yeah, I'm fine, I just didn't sleep well last night."
"'Nother nightmare?"
"Yeah," I said, "Anyway, are we still on for lunch?"
"No. Sara and I are going to be making out again in my car..." Daniel looked away and then back at me. "No, I have to work on a science project with my lab partner, how about tomorrow?"
"Um, ya, sure, no problem. I think I have cheerleading practice during luch anyway," I said, frowing at the back wall of my locker.
I finally just closed my locker, taking my bag. Then Daniel gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said, "See you later Emma-Bear," while walking over to his friend Cody.

Want more of the first chapter? Comment =]

Writing 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xXparamonsterXx said…
crying
no replies yet?