Women's Shoes *Help* Indentifying A Shoe

philliesfan18 posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 04:19AM
I'm having trouble identifying these pair of boots I really like. I've searched online and can't seem to find it. Here's a brief description:

* Black with a Grey Wedge (Height: stops at knee), Faux Fur Cuff (Grey with a little black) on top, Square Buckle with strap that goes around the boot, a zipper on the inside edge of the boot that goes into the cuff, and I believe some kind of small (Vertical) buckle on the cuff itself *

I've been able to find some boots that are similar but aren't the exact kind I'm looking for. Here are some links to those boots that are close (each has parts that are close)

link

link

link

link

I think there might be a few more but that's what I can provide now. I would greatly appreciate any help in finding out what the name of the boot I'm looking for is.

Women's Shoes 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lorenso1 said…
smile
That's a pretty specific choice. I found a variety of wedge boots at this page... hope it helps

link

over a year ago chirstian said…
To some extent the characters are seen as standing up for something they believe in, but when it comes down to it most are seen later in the story as wishy washy and full of turmoil, which they can't take into their own hands and go on to get help.