Vegetarians What do teenage vegetarians actually eat? (this is for my food coursework)

layla_14 posted on Sep 01, 2008 at 01:50PM
For my food coursework I have decided to choose Teenage vegetarian as my target group(I will be creating a healthy ready meal for teenage vegetarians).so I first need to find out what they actually eat, I've tried to look online but I can't find anything, so could you please help me?
Thanks.
save

Vegetarians 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RnBStar13 said…
Im a teenage vegetarian and I dont really eat that healtily lol!, I have only been a veggie now for a year so I do still need help with my veggie diet
over a year ago Nymphadora07 said…
I'm a teen vegetarian too and i try to get enough protein. It's kinda hard but my mom buys Morning Star products, which are vegetarian foods made with lots of protien =D. So i pretty much eat normal teen stuff without the meat.
over a year ago lucia82 said…
i need information because i never eat healthy
over a year ago Jasperluver11 said…
big smile
I'm a teen vegetarian and proud of it! :D Only my older sister and I are vegetarians but my parents support us and buy morning star and boca products
over a year ago renrae said…
Yeah, Morning Star stuff is really tasty. I also eat tofu, nuts, beans...
over a year ago SeizeAll said…
big smile
I dont really like morning star products...but i eat a baby leaf spinach wraps when I'm in a hurry. Snacking is all about fruits, and dinner is usually fish and veggies. OH! ONE morning star product I LOVE are the Spicy Black Bean Burgers, yum!
over a year ago krithika said…
well, i'm indian, and i usually eat rice/chappaties and fried vegetables and a sort of a soup that i eat with rice. And curd/buttermilk. i'm sure it's healthy coz most people in india eat that, even non-veggies when they don't eat meat. In the morning i eat idlis or dosas. Perhaps you can search for indian vegetarian food online.
over a year ago Glow said…
laugh
I'm a teenage vegetarian and I eat everything but meat... that means:
breakfast: always salad, vegetarian sanwiches and sometimes fries
lunch: vegetable soup, vegetarian pizza/ mushrooms/ peas/ spinach etc., you know, everything that you can eat without meat
dinner: a vegetarian cookie:))

and of course, chips and unhealthy, but tasty vegetarian food:D:))
over a year ago Al3tiaa said…
im a teenage vegetarian and iv been vegetarian since birth and i just eat normal stuff it doesnt always have too be green stuff if u just eat healthy you'll be fine =)