Vampires Vampire books

tubby2002 posted on Dec 17, 2007 at 05:10PM
There are so many amazing vampire books. I really like the twilight series by stephanie meyer and then the anita blake vampire hunter series by laurell k hamilton. I made a spot for laurell hamilton check it out...

link

Vampires 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DrDevience said…
Anita Blake rawks. I haven't read the Twilight Series yet. It's on my list to buy ;)
over a year ago momo_gurl11 said…
You should read "IN the forest in the nigh" by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. All they do is fight in the last couple of chapters.And there is also one by R.L.Stine. called "Dangerous Girls" but it was mainly making the vampire guy seem crazy.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amazondebs said…
i know it may sound a little childish for some of you but i stil think it's an amazing classic
robert swindel's room 13
i've seen the play of it as well (it was amature so the effects were a little dodgy but it was still ace!)
over a year ago DrDevience said…
Because of Cressida adding 'The Historian' as her favorite vampire book to that pick, I grabbed it yesterday when I saw it on the shelf.

Haven't started it yet as I need to finish another book first, but I scanned it a bit and it looks fabulous.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dei-girl said…
i haven't got the chance to read the Twilight sereis yet, but i have been reading the T.H.O.N series, and it rocks. the fist book is called Marked by: Kristen Cast and P.C. Cast, and its really rocking!
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
I just started reading another vampire series. It is the Vampire Huntress Legends by LA Banks. I am only half way through the 3rd book (there will be 12 total) but I really like the seies so far.
over a year ago l3371 said…
I will always love Dracula. Read it if you haven't already.....
over a year ago khfan12 said…
vampires rock!
over a year ago JenniferDempsey said…
The Cassandra Palmer Series, 3 books so far (Touch the Dark,Claimed by Shadow,Night of The Embrace) are brilliant :) Cassie the main character is actually a clairvoyant but theres magic and vampires and creatures in it :) Especially Mircea my is he gorgeous. But I would reccomend it for older readers some graphic human on vampire sex scenes have to be noted lol :D

Twilight I adore :)

The Buffy & Angel Books and the Slayers guide lol
over a year ago keswan said…
heart
THE CIRCLE TRILOGY by Nora Roberts
1) Morrigan's Cross
2) Dance of the Goda
3) Valley of Silence

THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES by Richelle Mead
1) Vampire Academy
2) Frostbite
3) Shadow Kiss
4) Blood Promise - NOT YET RELEASED, but coming in 2009!
over a year ago charlotte1379 said…
cool
hey
i made a list of vamp books wanted to share with those who like.
well i found this site
link
that has all this books so i don't write them again....
but there're some books i thought it might not have on list:
the vampire in lore & legend
vampire & vampirism
vlad dracula:the dragon prince
the vampire encyclopedia
there be plany more soon...