Vampires If you were pursued by a vampire...

S0ulsUnit3d posted on May 13, 2009 at 10:26PM
Say a vampire was in loVe with you...and YES i mean a REAL vampire.....

would you consider it? Of course there are the dangers and the sense of impending doom.....ooh but a creature of the night......
last edited on May 16, 2009 at 06:53PM

Vampires 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Will_NolanLover said…
angry
if loce means become one of them then YES! or to become their human familiar then maybe... i don't know wat loce means!!!!
over a year ago alice_cullen321 said…
does loce mean love?? if so, then of course! i would love to become one of them and to be able to know for sure that vamps are real.
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
I would love to live forever!!!Think of all that cool new stuff in the future!!An Vampires can see it all!
over a year ago S0ulsUnit3d said…
Sorry, if you notice my edit then yes I mean love.

Personally I think you guys are crazy for wanting to be with a vampire lol! I love vampires and yeh I'm a bit of a buzz kill but I took think I would want to give up everything for a vampire...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
kiss
he would have to be pretty dam sexy ...
laugh
Hahahahhahahaaaaa

Yes, they all are goddamn sexy and only want you
over a year ago mal_tot said…
Totally! I probably would give up everything for a vampire who loved me.
over a year ago Darkangel6 said…
big smile
no doubt about it, i would go for it
over a year ago Rockgrl said…
smile
There aint no way I'm missin out on a vampire lovin me. if they want they could love me to the fullest amount. I would encourage them to pull me outta skewl and change me!
over a year ago asleepordead said…
if a vamp loved me i would of course go for it.
over a year ago Lineth said…
It would mind. It be average. They couldnt hurt ME. But if Iwas human then...sure.
over a year ago Lycan500 said…
cool
If a Vampire loved me, I wil say no to him because all he wants is my blood! And, by the way I don't like Vampires?
over a year ago Lavaria_Cullen said…
yes i would i wouldnt care if he was in luv with me
over a year ago kellyms said…
YES I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE TO BE HIS COMPANION FOR ALL ETERNITY!
over a year ago renrae said…
^^^^^

And then he could eat you! Wouldn't that just be like Soo much fun???!!!! and then he could totally just sit there and stare at me with my bloodless body and go "Eh. No great loss!"
LOL
i agree......
I pretty much think y'all are a bit crazy........
over a year ago Blood_Muffins_ said…
Yes. No matter what. If I loved him back or if I didn't. I would just require a few things in the relationship to stay to my judgement -

1- My body . If he thinks he can just touch me whenever or WHEREver he wants hes got another goddamn thing coming to him ( unless he's sexy ;).

2 - My blood / humanity . He would , unless he's sexy, probably not be aloud to drink from me. As for my humanity , I think I would let the oldest ( or sexiest ) male bite me.

3- What ( or who ;)I do. I will not let the big bad vampire take over my life ( unless... he's sexy .... mmmmm) . I will not be pushed around , I am a strong , independent woman.

4- Other Vampires . If there's other Vampires that I befriend, snowball's chance in HELL he's going to keep me away from them.

But other than that , I would just befriend them for their venom. Unless I really DID fall for him ( in that case he better be goddamn-drop-dead-and-then-rise-again-gorg­eou­s) .

Number time 'sexy' was typed - Six. LOL.
big smile
LOL

Awrightyyyy.....
over a year ago Myf_1992 said…
A) depends who they are, i.e. their personality
B) do i love them back?
C) would i have to be one of them?
D) are they doing it in a creapy way?
E) is it Edward?
over a year ago joelle101 said…
big smile
So i totally whole heartedly agree wid S0ulsUnit3d and renrae yall peeps are messed up but then there is the sexy factor hmmm???LOL K my answer is HELL NO!!! And my question is are there any werewolves in the pic that i could hook up wid? if not:( could da vamp pls make sum ;)!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA yup i'm a werewolf chick and proud 2 be soo i've got another question well....same question except what if it was a werewolf and you couls change into 1 as well??
(Lets hope sum team Jake/Werewolves help me out her!!!!)