Vampires Vampire Icon Contest- - - Round 2: Fangs

MegaraRider posted on May 18, 2012 at 03:19PM
Pretty straight forward: I will choose a theme and you create an icon fitting that theme. At the end of each round I will post a pick and the winner will receive 3 props. (Note: I will also be participating, however if I win everyone who participated in that round will receive 1-3 props, depending on how many people participated.) At the end of each round, I will announce that round is over. You have until then to post your entry. (I mention this because sometimes my schedule can be unpredictable, so there will be times when I won't be able to get online on the deadline day. In cases like that, the current round will be open for an extra day or two.) Also, the deadline will be determined based on my schedule, so some rounds may be longer than others.

Rules:
~Anyone can join at any time
~You can only submit 1 icon per round (you may however change your icon at any time during the round)
~The size must be either 100x100 or 200x200
~You can use any pic of a vampire (movie/tv characters, anime, art, etc...)
~Most importantly: you may only submit your OWN icon. If you are caught using someone else's icon without their permission you will not be allowed to participate in the next round.

Round 1: Tears/Crying (May 18-21)
Round 2: Fangs (May 28-June 1)
last edited on May 28, 2012 at 06:00PM

Vampires 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MegaraRider said…
Here's mine.
Here's mine.
over a year ago LadyAvalon said…
you go girl
over a year ago cassie-1-2-3 said…
Here is mine, if it's still open.
Here is mine, if it's still open.
It's still open. I've been out of town for awhile, so this round has been extended a few extra days.
Vote for round 1 here: link
Round 2: Fangs

Create an icon of a vampire baring their fangs.
over a year ago Sakkara98 said…
smile
Mine if I can join :
Mine if I can join :
Here's mine.
Here's mine.
over a year ago cassie-1-2-3 said…
Here.
Here.