Twilight Series Midnight Sun

LinaJC posted on Jul 08, 2009 at 08:18PM
ok well some of u probably know that Stephenie Meyer might come out with another Twilight series book. But, she said it will be EDWARd telling the story, not Bella. Do you want Midnight Sun to come out?? Or do you think it will be like the same as Twilight, just being told by Edward? So, technically, it will be like reading the series all over again but in the perspective of Edward. So, do YOU want it to come out??? TELL ME WHY OR WHY NOT! :-)

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cyrusrocks said…
I've read part of it, It's just like Twilight, but from Edward's point of view. I want it to come out but Stephenie Meyer said that because one of her friends posted part of it on the net without her permission, she is gonna wait 2 years until publishing. (Well it's probably one-and-a-half or just one year by now).
over a year ago kerif said…
heart
i cant wait to read the rest of midnightsun i have read the first 13 chaps and i love it it give u so much more details about the cullens and edward and even bella so yes i would lov to see it finish already
cyrusrocks if u goggle midnightsuns release date it sayed aug.30 2010
See? Just a year and a bit now.
big smile
yes cant wait
over a year ago AliceCTagle98 said…
big smile
I am reading midnight sun right now on stephenies web site but it is only the first 12 chapters and it is really good so i cant wait for the rest!!!!
I can't wait for it to come out, it'll be so good.
would u buy it if she does do it for all four books i would she did say she always pic it with four books bella and four books edward on her book shelf
hmmm
I would totally buy it. But my friend said that Stephenie Meyer said she was only going to do Midnight sun and that be it.
over a year ago patriautism said…
i love what little there is of midnight sun, but i don't think she will release it how it is now.. i think she is going to wait a while and then rewrite it, just to prove a point to the people who pirated it.
That's an interesting point... But i think she'll keep it the same.