Twilight Series Favourite quotes??

Cullen-wannabe posted on Jun 30, 2009 at 07:54PM
Heyy guys/girlz!! I was just wondering what everyone's favourite quotes are? You pick one from each book (as shown in the example below) and put your favourite quote and the character/s that say it next to it :D

eg:

Twilight: And so the Lion feel in love with the Lamb. What a stupid Lamb. What a sick masochistic Lion. (Edward and Bella)

New Moon: Well, Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something he does in the sun, don't worry about it! (Bella)

Eclipse: If we could bottle up your luck, we’d have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands. (Edward)

Breaking Dawn: Huh. I can see what everyone's been going on about. You stink, Jacob. (Bella)
last edited on Jun 30, 2009 at 08:15PM

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cullen-wannabe said…
heart
Twilight: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a Vampire. Second, there was a part of him, and I didn't know quite how dominetnt that part might be, that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally, and irrevocably, in love with him. (Bella)

New Moon: Before you, my life was like a moonless night Very dark, but there were stars – points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything(Edward)

Eclipse: ‘You know Jacob, if it weren’t for the fact that we’re natural enemies and that you’re trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you!’‘Maybe… if you weren’t a disgusting vampire, who was planning to suck out the life of a girl I love… well, no, not even then!’(Edward and Jake)

Breaking Dawn: ‘Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you!’ (Bella)

:D They're my favourite - what're yours??

over a year ago candi_gb said…
heart
Twilight: "Mostly I dream about being with you forever." - Bella

New Moon: "When I told you that I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy." - Edward

Eclipse: "My heart is just as silent. And it, too, is yours." - Edward

Breaking Dawn: "Don't be afraid. We belong together." - Bella
over a year ago candi_gb said…
Here's a website with all the Twilight Saga quotes to help: link
over a year ago Cullen-wannabe said…
laugh
yeah, lol - that webpage is in my bookmarks :D