Twilight Series Most dedicated Twilighter?

j1edwardcullen7 posted on Jun 20, 2009 at 05:55AM
Who do you think the most dedicated Twilighter is?
last edited on Jun 20, 2009 at 05:56AM

Twilight Series 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
There're so many!
over a year ago stenny14 said…
smile
Me.

I have a lot of stuff.
Eg, I have the emails of Rob, kristen, kellan, jackson, peter and stephenie.
I have over 2243 pics and I have over 100 videos.

I have a lot more than this to.

over a year ago JoseVanders said…
I think some really dedicated ones are mandapanda, keepie, icelandgirl, and drgroz :)
over a year ago patriautism said…
i'm more of a harry potter fanatic, i do like twilight a lot though.
over a year ago patrisha727 said…
smile
me! I write ALOT of articles convinced over 20 people to read the series, have twilight and new moon posters all over my room, my wallpaper on this computer is twilight, and I even convinced one of my teachers to read the series! I have twilight pins, bracelets, earings, and I read the books over 20 times ^_^
over a year ago TwilightHearts said…
big smile
ME, I OWN A GALLERY OF TWILIGHT IN MY ROOM
I HAVE READ THE SERIES 13 TIMES
WATCHED THE FILM 13 TIMES ( I WATCH EACH TIME I FINISH THE SERIES)
I HAVE 9 TOPS OF EDWARD, 6 OF JACOB, 2 OF BELLA AND 1 OF CULLENS AND THE NEW MOON ONE.
I WRITE ARTICLES AND MAKE FORUM STUFF.
I HAVE PINS BRACELETS NECKLACES AND ALL SORTS AND I AM IN MY OWN TWILIGHT 'religion' CHECK OUT MY ARTICLE TO JOIN
over a year ago twilight0girl said…
big smile
me i have the life size edward poster,twilight perfume,twilight movie,twilight movie companion,directors notebook,new moon shirt,kristen stewerts e-mail,robert patttisons e-mail,im friends with peter ( carlisle ) on myspace,i got all the books in papperback and hardcover,i got a big button of edward & bella on it that i bought at f.y.e,a film cell,the alice cullen hair cut,rosalie's pendent necklace,edward's wrist cuff,alice's chocker necklace,esme's bracelet,a team edward t-shirt,a emmett t-shirt,a jasper t-shirt,a team edward tote bag,the twilight sweet hearts,over 300 twilight pics on my computer,and am a dedicated fan on this spot. :)
me i have the life size edward poster,twilight perfume,twilight movie,twilight movie companion,direct
over a year ago twilight0girl said…
plus i go on here every day.
over a year ago patrisha727 said…
big smile
so do I
over a year ago JA23 said…
thinking youself is the most dedicated, isn't that a little conceited? lol um. mandapanda is really into it. I don't think I've encountered a fan like her. she's really really dedicated. haha and some others are icelandgirl and darksarcasm actually. darksarcasm may not comment on things, but when she does, she has really good explanations. But yeah, another thing, just because you have many many pictures saved and read the series many times and seen the movie many times doesn't mean you are actually dedicated. Sorry, but that's the truth. I'm sure alot of fans have the 4,000 screencaps for the movie, or all the cast's pictures and stuff. You aren't the only one who saves pictures ya know. And just because you get on fanpop everyday, doesn't mean your dedicated, it could just mean you're a fangirl too. Mandapanda, Dark Sarcasm, JoseVanders probably get on here everday, but you don't see them self-proclaiming anything. Mandapanda is a fanatic fan. DarkSarcasm is die-hard, and JoseVanders is die-hard as well, and again, they are saying they are the most dedicated. Just saying, not trying to be rude or anything.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago patriautism said…
i look like a vampire, so maybe that makes me the biggest fan.
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
I agree with you JA23, Im not gonna come on and say ohhh im the best or whatever, cos a lot of people have been on fanpop for a long time, and have liked twilight a lot longer than me, I know that.

Surely its about your dedication to the spot or whatever, not just your pictures lol.

Yeah patrisha727, you are up there too I think :]
over a year ago xxEMOxx said…
i say mandapanda or twilight0girl
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
I'd say Mandapanda or Icelandgirl812 also.