Twilight Series Kristen And Rob Are Back Together!!!!!!!!!! This Ones Is Going To Stick!!! Hopfuly

cullenlover19 posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 09:45AM
at the mtv awards. rob and kristen won BEST KISS!!!!!!!!!!! ( obvi.) and every other award ecsept( spelling mishap) BEST SONG IN A MOVIE!!!!! DECODE SHOULD HAVE THAT ONE!!!! meily cyirs one. are you f me paramore should have one but thats beside the point.rob conspicilly ( spelling mishap) they start to lean in for each other. looks like they complety (another mishap) for get the crowd and camers. thenn she turns towords the camers and says " thank you soooo much" when she did that rob didnt turn towords camers he stayed gacing the back wall. he look very upset that he didnt get to kiss his true love kristen. after that rob and kristen became very shy. but after the awards show people have told me that they were all over each other kissing always holding hands sungling w/ each other. i think its offical kristen has offical dumped her long term boy friend of 4-5 years!! finally!!!
at the mtv awards. rob and kristen won BEST KISS!!!!!!!!!!! ( obvi.) and every other award ecsept( sp
last edited on Jun 07, 2009 at 09:54AM

Twilight Series 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago labi-has-ocd said…
smile
i wish !
over a year ago r-pattz said…
that would be cool, but i dont think theyre dating.
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
It could happen soon tho
over a year ago Edwardlover93 said…
i dont think it would work as much as i want it too i mean his family live in England he is only living there cz of the twilight saga then he would prob com back here in Englad
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
Umm, okay Kristen has only been with Michael for 2 or 3 years lol, not 4 or 5. Im also confused about why you said back together? They havent dated before...and it hasnt been confirmed that they are dating now either...Sorry im just confused about why you wrote that :S
over a year ago 0hjess said…
if you watched backstage at the movie awards, they said the whole thing was planned. it was suppose to be like that. and I think if they were together it would be all over the entertainment channels. besides, I don't think kristen would do that to michael
over a year ago labi-has-ocd said…
yeah it was kristen's idea for the none kiss for the mtv awards. totally planned :] but i want them to date ahah. theyd be rather cute.. i mean look at this -link the picture on the rite maaaaan very cute ! ..
and here is the link for the backstage stuff -link
over a year ago edwardcarlisle said…
laugh
I loved it in the MTV Movie Awards, but I felt a little sad for Rob, he was so enthusiastic to kiss Kristen and then she just didn't :'(.
In the other hand, talking about the part of Kristen being anymore with Michael, I think it's kind of true because I saw in a part thet Rob told her "It's me or Michael", so that's why we are almost completly sure she's breaking with Michael for being with Rob :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
I wish we knew what was true and what is made up these days, so annoying.
over a year ago whiteluvpink said…
so actually they're not dating?
-sigh-
kind of dissapointed....
but,well,it's their life..

but,honetly,
they look match to each other..