Twilight Series Message to all Twilight Haters (plz read)

metalnaunx posted on May 26, 2009 at 12:54AM
If your a twilight hater an absolutly just HATE Tilight a really a lot than go to Youtube an type in Burning Twilight an there will be vids of pplz burning the twilight book, i just watched one an couldnt stop watching XD

Twilight Series 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago r-pattz said…
awesome i wanna see!
over a year ago twilight_23 said…
just wondering...
if you hate twilight then why are you on this spot?
over a year ago TwilightHearts said…
sad
piss off you beatch :( twilight is 'more than my own life' heehee see what i did??! anyways just eff off'ov this spot iff your just gonna be horrid about 'the best thing in THE world'
Who ever said I hated Twilight?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Wow! Pretty extreme Hate. But yeah sometimes I feel like doing that too but you know i spent money on the book so yeah....

It would also be a waste of trees but that's another story :)
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
sad
Im not a hater!I just thought Twilight Haters would like to kno alrite?I do like the twilight book, an im not a hater!Just wanted to let them kno!!
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
I do not understand how people can burn books, even if they dont like them, its awful :(
over a year ago HerMelody said…
I think burning a novel is kinda weird xD I mean, people hate a fictional book enough to make a fire and burn it and celebrate? Talk about overrreacting.
its all for show and popularity. they like the attention they get from going against something everyone else loves.
over a year ago mayra7632000 said…
hmmm
prettty intense stuff right there...those twilight books can REALLY burn...honestly don't get these people..weird
over a year ago twilight0girl said…
crying
omg!thats TERRIBLE what they did!steph worked hard on that story :(

link
and i CANT UNDERSTAND why they called her desperate
over a year ago team_robward said…
How could you burn it?!!! They Obviously never read it!!!
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
yeah i agree with team_robward why ?????
why not? my friend is a twilight burner.
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
mischievous
Oh they read it then they burned it!On one vid these two girlz read it an were readin parts an then burning it!
over a year ago cullenmember13 said…
angry
omg why would you burn twilight it is the best book ever
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
I just think its very wasteful to burn a book just because you dont like it.
over a year ago edwardcarlisle said…
crying
I've seen it, and also some pictures of it. It was such a sad thing to do! Why do people do it? I just don't understand!

There are so much videos! I, I, I don't know how people can be so mean! D'X I didn't watch them, I didn't have the force to see them!

Here are some links :'(
-> link

-> link

-> link

-> link

-> link (New Moon D'X)

PS: You have to have so much valor and so much Twilight Series hate to watch them :'(

PSps: I really couldn't watch them, it was just so difficult only watching the titles and posting them here D'X

PS(2): If you're a really Twilight Series lover, I swear to you that you could never watch this videos :'(
surprise
omg they burned her pic too!
over a year ago whiteluvpink said…
burning a book???twilight??unbelievable....!!!
over a year ago patrisha727 said…
angry
God, curse the people who did this.... I accept if they don't like it.... but WHY BURN IT!?!?!? Anyway, why did they buy it in the first place!?!?!?!?
over a year ago xxKarmelxx said…
monkey
it's so stupid ! they burn their money , but it's so mean 'cause it's Stephenie's hard work . they just burn it but they can't write nothing better . Dumb . sorry but that's the truth
over a year ago mandapanda said…
they are the best written books, grammar wise, but i love the story stephenie meyer wrote. I just don't understand why people would waste their money on a book they hate and then burn it. it's just stupid and you don't gain anything from except, what? more subscribers? i really don't get it. the book looked new too, that's the sad part about it.
over a year ago xxKarmelxx said…
i agree . maybe they have too much money ? or they have something with head. i don't buy Cd's with music i don't like to burn it or something . i will never understand it
over a year ago sami1002 said…
crying
they burned new moon fuck u assholes