Twilight Series What do you think of the New Moon Poster?

JoseVanders posted on May 19, 2009 at 12:22PM
I just wondered what people thought of the new official poster for New Moon, released by Summit this morning. I love it :)

Here it is:
I just wondered what people thought of the new official poster for New Moon, released by Summit this

Twilight Series 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago A1Cullen said…
just love it... it's amazing :) Robbert an Taylor looks really hot :p and the background gives it something extra with the shadows and such :D LOVE IT
I cant wait until the movie comes out XD

!!!!!GO TWILIGHT!!!!!
just love it... it's amazing :) Robbert an Taylor looks really hot :p and the background gives it som
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
I know me too :)
Some people think it isnt as good as then fan made ones.
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i dont like it. i dunno why... they could have done better
Awh. Not at all?
well i mean its okay. i like the twilight one more
Yeah, I understand, it kinda looks like Bella just choose Jacob, for no reason :S
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
i really love it it is so good i love all the twilight and new moon posters
over a year ago sinai114 said…
I loved it for several reasons, first of all Edward is in the front and he looks like he is in pain. Secondly Jacob looks like he has lost his innocence and agressive just like bella describes him. Thirdly bella looks empty and mysterious.
That a lot of stuff for one poster lol :D
i do like the little jacob/edward tension. but i dont like how bella seems to be more into jake, even though thats kinda the point. also i think the poster is too dark
over a year ago Lady-Cullen said…
I love it.
over a year ago Elsha said…
hmm I am not a big fan of Jacob, edward all the way with me! Nice poster, very gothicy looking.
The darkness of it relfects the book though, dont you think? In a good way.
over a year ago SarahPattinson said…
Meh edward looks hot if you just ignore the rest its not that bad lol
over a year ago Edwardlover93 said…
laugh
i love it i sae it today and i thought it was just another fan made one but now i know if the offical im so hypered ahhhh omg so excited cant explain how excited i am thank you josevanders
Haha thats ok lol :)
over a year ago mandapanda said…
I sort of mixed on this one. It depends on how you look at it.

I like it because:
1. Edward looks really hot.

I don't like it because:
1. Bella is clutching to Jacob.
2. They photoshopped Taylor's face a little too much.

Different ways you can interpret the poster:

Edward and Jacob's positions are mirrored. Like the metaphors in the book with Bella's grandma or her dream where Edward turns to Jacob and then vanishes, Bella doesn't know who to choose.

Jacob is standing in the way of Bella and Edward and she is trying to move past Jacob to Edward.

The reason why Bella's hair is straight and not curly is because Edward left her, and she didn't take care of herself. Before he left, her hair was curly, she was positive and what not. But when he left, she stopped caring about how she looked. Her hair became limp and she stopped trying. They're trying to take some of what Bella felt in the book and transfer it to the screen. Which I think is genius. They can't have every scene in the movie, and sometimes they can't portray Bella's thought in every scene. But they can however show her pain through her actions.

These were just different things people from other communities came up with that I understood. So yeah, I have mixed feelings about it, but for the most part, I like it.
i think that its just that Bella is clinging to Jacob and relying on him because Edward is gone. she needs someone to lean on to help her with her pain, so she becomes close to Jake.
over a year ago patriautism said…
I think Jacob is too short.
yeah isnt he suppossed to be, like, 6 feet tall?
They cant change his height lol, they cant make him grow! lol
Surely if Rob is 6 ft 1 or 2, then Taylor is only a bit smaller than that in the poster.
over a year ago MissEllenHale said…
I love it, Taylor is ripped!!!