Twilight Series Boys are so DIFFICULT

TOKIO posted on May 12, 2009 at 12:54AM
see i like this boy but he likes girly girls and im a tomboy well should i pretend to be someone else and suffer or be myself and see what he thinks.
p.s. please response as soon as you read this i need info fast before i do something really stupid.
see i like this boy but he likes girly girls and im a tomboy well should i pretend to be someone else

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago edwardcarlisle said…
heart
Really, I would choose to be myself. He needs to know who the true YOU are, not another that in a future he'll figure out is another person that was hiding his REAL personality.
Seriously, I'm like you (tomboy) and I think that's also a good personality.
Just be yourself ;)
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
smile
Sorry if i'm a bit late and you've already made your choice. You should never change for anyone, i'm sure if you talk to him then you might actually be suprised he might already like you, just the way you. I hope this help's, but as i said you just need to be yourself! :)
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
Be yourself
over a year ago patriautism said…
If you don't love yourself, no one else can ever really love you.
Reminds me of a quote from The Little Prince.

"It's only with the heart one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye."
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
I say that of you are sure about how u feel about him u should had a friend tell him how u feel. I have done this but It didn't work but I bet it would for u I mean I'm not very poular even though u don't have to be to be in love Or have
a crush and yes boys are SO difficult!! :D deffinitly be it true self I mean if he doesn't like u for u ur relationship wouldn't be true or honest either so that's all I gotta say I guess