Twilight Series Looking for twilight fans to do a twilight site!

beccahalocullen posted on May 04, 2009 at 10:29AM
Hey all,
I've been debating to do a twilight site for a few months now and i'm onto the site design and i wanted to find any fans who wanted to be part of it - co owners or do a job for the site. the only thing is if u wanna be a co owner u need to have some experience in designing a website because i can't always get a web design right or inspiration and that would be helping me out. the site also needs to be updated frequently and we need to have some unique ideas for the site. so if this is you then please reply or message me on my profile here. Also if anyone can do graphics would help out too.

Becca x
last edited on May 04, 2009 at 02:05PM

Twilight Series 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
hey,
that sounds awesome! comment and tell me what you want me to do/be! i can design sites... (not very well)... take a look at www.hillsaway.piczo.com

message me back
xx.steph
over a year ago beccahalocullen said…
Hey Steph thanks for getting back to me.
yeh thats fine your site. I was just thinking before you posted that If you were willing to learn i could teach you some basic html and layouts if you wanted. i can make it very simple etc. tell me what you think?

WB
Becca xx
over a year ago patriautism said…
I have some java and html experience.
Hit me up if you're interested.
www.myspace.com/dannyfedor
awesome. your hired if you want in. i shall add your myspace and on here too. thank you so much for replying.
Becca x
over a year ago lovestwilight7 said…
smile
I'll take apart in this. I am pretty decent at these things, I am no professional, but I can do somethings. I was thinking the same thing, I wanted to start a site as well. Just message me if you want me to help!
awesome thank you so much. yeh that be great. i'll message you then.
over a year ago twilight4ever-4 said…
I can't do sites but i like the idea--- I'll join when you make it!!
over a year ago Cutebutcrazy-- said…
i would love to im awe some at this stuff
cool. :D what would you like to do? we're going to have a magazine for the site so we need some ideas for it. anyone has any let me know please asap and if you want to do the ideas you can. just let me know. the site has a layout and a new name - dazzling diamonds. lol. its gonna be put up soon to show you all what sections we have and what it looks like so far.
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
smile
cool, im not good at makin sites but i could do the forums an spread the word if you want me to
yeh ok then. what can u do on the forums?
I could giv forum ideas an keep them up to date like if a forum gets to old it must be deleted, yea
meh
Also wats the sites name suppose to be?
what u mean a forum gets deleted? :S i mentioned the name above.
tongue
AW, my mom says i cant do a site! Oh well, i forgot why but oh well, guss ill get another chance someday, Laterz! Sorry for botherin u, dude....or dudet! An i wont tell u
right heres the layout preview:

link