Twilight Series The Link Between Your Music Taste And Your Personality

jkey posted on Apr 22, 2009 at 12:36AM
So basically this is my science project for school (sorry this is off topic) =(

I'm researching as the title states, the link between your music taste and your personality!
And what better place to promote my survey than here? *Because we have good music taste ;)

I need a wide range of people with different music tastes...so obviously if you're into rock, dance, pop or even metal, please go for it

I'm hoping to get a lot of results back, so if you have any free time, please help out - it'd be very much appreciated (because I'm doing this very last minute)
*its due in like two weeks

Here's the facebook group:
link

and here's the link directly to the survey:
www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=onOU5gh4mA­pvj­9AW­pOA­l1A­_3d­_3d

Thanks in advance to anyone that participated or took the time to read this thread
Thankies =D

Twilight Series 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
Uh...okay...i like mostly anything it depends on wat im feeling dat day. mostly girl music i could dance to like Barbie girl or gummy bear song or miracle
over a year ago kelseyrox97 said…
i took it
over a year ago cullengirl1597 said…
big smile
I dun it

over a year ago r-pattz said…
all done!
over a year ago mcclare34 said…
donee!!!
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
done
over a year ago patriautism said…
Did it!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
laugh
That's really interesting I wouldn't mind finding out what you learnt!
I never really thought about music effecting my personality... but it's such an important part of my life I wouldn't be surprised if it did. My friends and I are more rock fans than anything else. We are all pretty similar, we have a good sense of humour, we're a bit sarcastic and shy around people we don't know. But once we're comfortable we can get crazy. My taste is a little more wide spread than my friends and I actually think I'm more accepting and open to new experiences than the majority of my friends!
Like I said, I'm intrigued! Hope it helps!
over a year ago jkey said…
Thanks everyone that helped out :)
I added you girls to the thank you's on the FB page
Can't thank you enough :D

link

Results should be within the month
over a year ago jkey said…
big smile

RESULTS ARE IN
link
the password for full access to the survey results is:
"melodia"

The results can be analyzed anyway you choose by putting in filters, there are many ideas which I only touched the tip of when looking at the results

Due to the short time period I had to view the results, my findings are very basic - this is why I'm leaving it open to you to take what information you want from it

Thanks!

link
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-