Twilight Series bella's position

twilightlover13 posted on Jul 29, 2007 at 07:28PM
if you were in bellas position during eclipse. (choosing between edward or jacob, friendship or love, werewolf or vampire, etc.) what would you decide?

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
i would have to go with edward, with true love, with the vampires...I couldnt deny my heart for friendship, as much as it would hurt to lose the friend
over a year ago tubachick said…
I would go with Edward too... It would be hard to leave Jacob, because he is such a good friend and all, but Edward is like her one true love... And they both like worship each other...
over a year ago martinez_is90 said…
personally, EDWARD, Jacob just seems very immature to me and i'm no a big fan of him at all.
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
I would choose Edward. Like martinez_is90 said, Jacob is very immature and I am not that wild about him anyway. Jacob is a good friend to her, but Edward is her true love.
over a year ago neeki said…
I totally agree with everyone Jacob got on my nerves a bit in Eclipse. How could she not choose Edward?!
over a year ago sweetmonkeytoes said…
I say give Jacob a break! He IS only sixteen after all and Edward has had a couple more centuries. Having said that though I would still choose Edward. They are meant to be.
over a year ago riceluvsevryone said…
I would have to pick Edward, he truly loves me because he wants the best for me and even if i leave him he will always be by my side. Jacob is young immature and manipulated Bella more than Edward, he did it in a way that made him look like such an ass. At least when Edward did this he appeared to do it with a lot of love!
BOOOO JACOB YOU SUCK!
over a year ago twilightfan22 said…
i would be in sooo much stress if thet were me i would not know what to do because i love both of them with all my heart!!!!! i would probally go with edward because he has waited about 90 years for bella and jacob is only 16 so he can wait a little longer for his true love if you ask me!!! but would still want to be good friends with him though just be with edward!!!
over a year ago MaryHoran20 said…
I'd ditch them both for Mike/Eric/another boy at school.