Twilight Series If you met a cast member fom Twilight

navajosrock posted on Feb 11, 2009 at 11:41PM
Ok. so say you were walking and you bump into someone and when you look up you see (Kristen, Robbert,Nikki,Kellen,Jackson,Ashely ect.) and they apoligize you stare and what is your reply to them........

Twilight Series 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
ome!! ome!! its robert pattinson!!!! ome!!!!! i love you!!!! *AHEM* i mean, im sorry, ill watch where im going next time. but OME!! YOUR ROBERT PATTINSON!! *SCREAM REALLY LOUD AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS* I LOVED YOU IN TWILIGHT!! but im kinda mad at you for new moon. BUT I LOVED YOU IN ECLIPSE AND BREAKING DAWN!! YOURE SO HOT!! I LOVE YOU!!!
over a year ago oecd said…
OMFG its Taylor Lautner...omg your SO FLIPPIN hot!!! im so sorry for bumping into you...but wow your SO HOTT OMG!!!! Can you please take off your shirt?:D lol
over a year ago navajosrock said…
OMFG ur Edward!!!!!!(screaming)and then id hug him and start smelling him :D Lol
over a year ago r-pattz said…
scream OH MY GOD YOUR JACKSON RATHBONE!!!!!! DUDE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! then hug then scream OH MY FUCKIN GOD I JUST HUGGED THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD!!
over a year ago alicecullenx95 said…
blush
im not sure id be able to respond, i mean, i just met one of the greatest actors in the world. maybe after mumbling idioticaly id whisper i love you and bolt.
over a year ago Twilight597 said…
i would just stare blankly at him and be holding on tightly so they wont leave ever
i pick peter he was a hot Carlisle even though he old as a real actor
over a year ago sinai114 said…
if i saw robert pattinson from a distance at first, i would feel the blood pumping throught my veins and i would run and push everyone out of my way and "act" as if were an accidental bump and say im you biggest fan and i dont care if you think im weird lol..and hug him for a very long time before a mob of girls try to do the same thing.
over a year ago sinai114 said…
...and then go home and dream about him for a very long time...
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
good to know im not the only obsessed robb fan out there. =]
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
i would say, after going CRAZY WOOOO OMG I LOOORVE YOU, 'umm could you plz take a few steps so we can do that again ?' :p
over a year ago Ovybo said…
Hey! Oh it's, it's... Jackson Rathbone! hmmmm... HI! Can I have your autograph?!?!
over a year ago dar-dargrl said…
I'd fake fainting so he would have to catch me and give me mouth to mouth
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
laugh
Depends on who it was.

Kristen: May I ask why you haven't read the books...or put ANY effort into your character? Do you know how many actors would literally kill themselves for an opportunity like this while you whine and complain about how you were forced to do the movies?

Rob: I just want to say that I'm a big fan of your work. After all you've said about your dissatisfaction with Edward's character, what made you want the role in the first place? Do you ever regret accepting the part? What's it been like working with the other cast members? Ask if a hug would be out of the question.

Ashley: I would probably just apologize, avert my eyes, and walk away. I think she looked a lot like Alice, but she was much too subdued in the movie.

Jackson: Blush, stutter, ask for an autograph, make some sort of joke about how awful his wig was in Twilight(but not awful enough to take away from him beauty), tell him that I think he does a great job in most of the things he's been in, and ask him what his favorite on-set moment was, ask if a hug would be out of the question, blush and stutter some more, and ask how he got started as an actor.

Kellan: tell him he was great in Twilight and X-men, confess that I don't know what else he's been in, stutter, ask for an autograph, ask if a hug would be out of the question, blush.

Peter: Tell him I'm a huge fan of his work. Compliment his smooth portrayal of Carlisle, ask for an autograph, ask if a hug would be out of the question, thank him, ask him who his favorite cast member is. Thank him again.

Nikki: Tell her that she was actually prettier than I imagined Rosalie. Compliment her on capturing Rosalie's jealousy in such a short amount of screen time. Ask for an autograph.

Taylor: Tell him I was soooooooooooooo glad he wasn't replaced. Ask for an autograph, ask if a hug would be out of the question.
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
Scream hug them and ask for a Picture and scream some more. If I do meet one I hope it is either Jackson Rathbone because he is amazing or Kristen Stewart because she is my faveorite actress.
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
I would be pretty tickled to see any of them, considering I live in the middle of nowhere.
over a year ago myka_0123 said…
big smile
OMG! Rob?! im so sorry...
Can I have an autograph!?! and..

a picture!?! :D

when he walks back.. heartattack!!

(joke)
wahahahaaa.. :P