Twilight Series What the heck happened to the guide????????

mrsblack_1089 posted on Feb 04, 2009 at 11:53PM
OK yeah so...what happened to The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide????? You know, the one that was SUPPOSEDLY able to be ordered back in December??? Where did it go????

And while you're here...I have a question that is very off subject. It's bugging me. About Alice's information on her human life...why was her admission date and death date the same? I don't understand that. Also what happened in the asylum? Were they like really really cruel and everything? Sorry! Someday I'll start a forum with all of my questions...I just have to find all my questions first!! Lol ^^D Thanks!

Twilight Series 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mandapanda said…
smile
the twilight saga: Official Guide-

There was a link a couple weeks ago about the release date. I think at Barnes and Nobles, it said that it would be out by September 09. but you may want to find that link and check. I don't know off the top of my head. lol
over a year ago musiclikelove said…
about the alice thing, i know it's really late, but this is generally what happened: her parents had her admitted to the asylum because of her visions. they didn't want anyone knowing they had a crazy daughter, because they were at a somewhat high position in society, so they told everyone that she died. in the asylums back then, they were extremely cruel. tehy didn't try to treat illnesses. they tried to cure them. they basically just wanted to lock up all of the 'crazy' people to keep them out of society and run tests to try and 'fix' them. they were very insensitive toward them. they had their heads shaved because if they were allowed to keep their long hair, they could possibly choke themselves with it, so her hair was just starting to grow back when she was changed and that's why it's short and choppy. they used electroshock therapy and other things to try and fix the patients, so alice had it really hard. she was kept in the dark constantly and malnourished. so yeah, that's what happened. at least that's a general idea of what happened.