Twilight Series ATTENTION!! ROBERT PATTINSON. ARRESTED!?

Bedward4lyf posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 09:01PM
okay today in class this kid, very smart andd doesnt lie. turns to me and says robert pattinson got arrested today cos he was drinking and driving. did you guys hear that!? is it true!? whats going to happen?? what do u guys think? im going out of my mind. i love rob, this cant happen!!!

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago me_who_else said…
OMFG I HAVN'T HEARD THAT EEP!!! if he played football he would be kicked off the team! I hope the producer and director aren't that harsh!!!
over a year ago anialis said…
Chill, I don't think he was, cause if he had been arrested than it would be on every website, like perez hilton or tmz, and there is nothing there.
over a year ago reinscripter said…
yeah i dont think it happened either maybe its just a rumor going around because like anialis said it would be posted on every website and i havent heard anything about it either or maybe he did get arrested but i hope not hes a really good actor
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
Not sure. He HAS been hitting the clubs pretty hard; a magazine article says that he mixed several heavy types of alchohol together and is drunk everyday before 6:30pm. So it's definetly possible that he was drinking and driving and got arrested. But there's nothing on Yahoo or anything, which is like a MAJOR site for celebs doing dumb stuff. ^^

over a year ago twilightxxlove said…
that is wrong
rob is doing a new movie called
remember me and that was one of the scenes in the movie
his character gets arrested.
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
Yeah twilightxxlove is right, the pics and links are on this spot, its just a part of his new movie :)
over a year ago Nahla1309 said…
omg ppl read the whole articles.. not just headlines!
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
Haha lol agreed!
over a year ago spunky-wolf said…
angry
he got ARRESTED! OMG!

the directors and producers kick him off as edward oh they are in TROUBLE!!
over a year ago edwardcarlisle said…
wink
Yeah, twilightxxlove, Nahla1309, and JoseVanders are right! There in the movie he's arrested, but nothing else.
I saw some ESME_LIBRA17's pictures that said that on the title, but then she calmed us and posted that that was only a scene of Remember Me the movie, so that's not "really" true ;D
Yeah, twilightxxlove, Nahla1309, and JoseVanders are right! There in the movie he's arrested, but not
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
Thats a relief...everyone wouldve gone mega wild if he got arrested for REAL, hey did you hear he got hit by a car running from fangirlz?