Twilight Series Twilight Midnight Showing

BeccaBear posted on Nov 08, 2008 at 05:53AM
Ok Twilighters, I need your help and creative ideas! I am going to my local movie theatre on Nov 21 @ 12am to see Twilight! So cool. I already bought tickets. my best friend (who is equally obsessed with the series) will be with me!
I want to do something fun or different since this is such an exciting event. Now lets start by saying a few things. I have unruly brown hair that isnt completely curly nor stick straight. I also dont have perfect skin. along with glasses. so dont try and tell me that i could pull off going as a vampire. id be better off trying to be a big hairy dog. (lol i do have the paw gloves for it...werewolf for halloween long before i read twilight.)

I also dont think my mom would spend any more money on me...so buying a shirt or something is out of the question. I could make one if someone helped with the designing of it.

so yeah. get creative here! (not too creative. lol. i dont like to attract attention) i know i havent given you much to work with but... :)

Hope you enjoy the books and the movie!

Twilight Series 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeccaBear said…
One thing i came up with was purchasing an iron on transfer from eBay. Its only a few dollars.