Twilight Series Twilight Halloween Costumes

vampiress015 posted on Oct 13, 2008 at 06:05PM
So Halloween is nearly here, and I just wondered if any of you guys were going to dress up as a Twilight character? If so who?
I was thinking of dressing up as Bella at the prom with the broken leg and everything. But then again none of my friends know what Twilight is, can you imagine the awkward questions? So it looks like I'm just gonna be one of the Volturi, maybe it would just look like I was a normal vampire - without the fangs, of course.
Oh yeah, I found this great website if anyone's stuck for ideas:
link
It also has tips on how to get the make-up right etc.

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
im going to be victoria for halloween, whether ppl recognize it or not i dont care
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i have this awesome vampire costume where i draw eyes on my eyelids with makeup and color them red/gold. it looks really creepy and realistic when i close my eyes!
and i am debating on wether i should just be bella, or wether i should die my hair red and be victoria (i have crazy curly hair that looks very victoria-like)
what do you think?
over a year ago vampiress015 said…
go for it! I'm starting to agree with fanpire101, who cares whether anyone recognises me...
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
yea some ppl will and some wont, at least your friends your with will know, but the fun part is dressing up as the characters and knowing you can step into the twilight world for at least one night lol