Power:

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MrsKyle1 said…
smirk
Name(vampirename):Kim.Cullen.Broflovski
Clan:Cullen Clan
Power:run super fast
Backstory:She was found dying in the woods by alice so she turned her into a vampire and the kim turned kyle into a vampire so they can live together forever.
over a year ago Vamp_Fan_25 said…
Are we supposed to make it up
over a year ago queen-seli said…
Name: Rosalie Lillian Hale Cullen
Clan: Cullen clan
Power: /
Backstory:In 1933, Rosalie was transformed into a vampire by Carlisle Cullen after being raped and beaten to the brink of death by a group of drunken men, including her fiancée. Two years later, Rosalie rescued a young man named Emmett from being mauled by a bear, and after his transformation into a vampire, the two fell very deeply in love. Along with Emmett, Rosalie is an integral member of the Cullen family and fights eagerly against those who threaten them.
Name: Rosalie Lillian  Hale Cullen
Clan: Cullen clan
Power: /
Backstory:In 1933, Rosalie was
over a year ago hettycool said…
Name-Hetty Cullen
Clan- Cullen
Power-physical sheild
Age-14
Back story- She was attacked by a mountain lion and Leah found her dying in the woods. Leah liked this girl and didnt want her to die so she dragged her to Bella and Edward who changed her into a vampire. Hetty does not yet have a mate but is great friends with all the Cullens especially Bella and she is also great friends with Leah and Seth.
Name-Hetty Cullen
Clan- Cullen
Power-physical sheild
Age-14
Back story- She was attacked by a mountai
over a year ago Jasmine-Aravis said…
Name: Constance Victoria Greenleaf.
Clan: None. She lives in the woods, alone.
Power: Telekenisis/Extraordinary agility
Backstory: She doesn't remember anything, before her transformation, but she has lived in the woods, ever since it happened, feeding on dead deer, and squirells.
over a year ago TwilightUnicorm said…
Name - Els Cullen
Clan - Cullens
Power - Same as Bellas
Backstory - One day I was walking in the woods, and I heard noises in the bushes. Jacob popped out and started trying to attack me. Bella and Edward turned up and turned me into a vampire and I joined their clan.
11 months ago TwihardOS said…
Name- Edward Cullen
Clan-Olympic/ Cullens
Power- Mind reading
Backstory- too lazy to write it