Twilight Series The third movie

mandapanda posted on Jun 04, 2008 at 12:59AM
When they make the third movie, what scene do you look forward to seeing?
save

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kermitroxmysox said…
when they tell the legends of the quileutes
over a year ago kermitroxmysox said…
and of course the battle with victoria. i can't wait to c seth tear the newbie to shreds.
over a year ago anna_macesar said…
uhm when Bella tries to get Edward to have "it" with her, and in the end he proposes to her...:D
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Yeh! Definatly the proposal!! Rob will do briliantly! Oh and also the bit where Bella punches Jacob and Edward says 'she is mine'- I love that bit :D
over a year ago ceo07 said…
omg all of it its hard to decide the tent part that should be hilarious, the proposal, Jacob and Bella kiss then the punch the legends of the quileutes all of. but im just excited for the first film at the moment = )
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
the proposal of course.
the scene where bella tell jacob to kiss her before he goes to the fight, not just that one part but that whole scene. [even though i hate that part, its the one part that i can picture the best in my head for some reason.]
and the part where their ont he mountain or whatever the night before and jacob and edward have their little talk.
the rosalie and bella scene.
the part where jasper tells his story.
the part where bella says, "No Emmet, I punched a werewolf in the face"
the "does my half being naked bother you" line
and sooo many others!

as you can probably tell, this is my favorite book.
lol.
over a year ago zuntiz said…
Jasper and Alice fighting, and when he tell Bella about his past, the same with Rosalie.
When Seth and Edward fight against Victoria and Riley.
When Bella punches Jacob.
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
ummmmm soooo hard 2 choose!!! definately the tent scene! ummm and the proposal! and when bella punches jake!!!! GO BELLA!!! lol jk but thats what i would have done!!! =D
over a year ago layla_14 said…
I want them to have all of the scenes where Jacob is in it because I love Jacob so much, I alo hope they do the part a the beginning when Jacob goes to meet Bella and Edward at their school and Jacob says to edward "I don't have leeches on my speed dial" I love that bit so much and also the part when jacob was saying to bella "Over protective, isn't he?"...."A little trouble makes life fun. let me guess, you're not allowed to have fun, are you?" I love this qoute so much I hope they have this scene. I would also like the scenes about the legends of the quileutes and the scene where Jasper is telling bella about his story and the fight with Victoria that would be such a great scene but I hope they don't do the last chapter, that scene would make me cry so much if they did do it.

Eclipse is the best book out of the series but I hate the last chapter anyway this will be such a great movie!
last edited over a year ago