Twilight Series 15-word Never-ending Twilight story (game)

gileygirl posted on May 23, 2008 at 03:59AM
I kinda took this from anther spot, and thought i would give a shot here, but everything will relate to our own little Twilight world =). the Never-ending story! The rules of this game are simple:

1) No profanity (this is covered by the fanpop policy, too)
2) Each poster submits a post of EXACTLY fifteen words - no more, no less - continuing the story from where it left off from the previous poster.
3) A given user may not continue the story from his/her own posting (in other words: TAKE TURNS).

Clarifications:
The number of sentences is not limited (except the theoretical maximum of fifteen, since you can't have a sentence with less than 1 word). You may finish a post without finishing a sentence. You must continue the sentence of the previous poster if it was not finished in their post. You may choose to continue the thread and/or tone of the previous post or end it quickly and move on to a different character/location, etc. (realize, though, that other posters will likely return if you attempt to derail the story in this fashion).

I'll begin in the first reply to this message.
last edited on May 23, 2008 at 04:01AM

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gileygirl said…
Chapter one.

Edward looks at Bella, and softly kisses her cheek when he glances at the window
over a year ago shortynme said…
of her house.
"Charlie is looking at us again." Edward softly murmers.
"Who cares?" Bella
Edward straightens up and walks Bella to the door
"I wasn't done kissing you" Bella
over a year ago FloatingMuffins said…
says, "please stay. Atleast just a few more minutes."
"If it pleases you my love,
over a year ago UnearthlyGlow said…
I'll kiss you until the end of all the world," Edward replied in a whisper.
"I'll be waiting" Bella said. Edward gives her one last kiss on the cheek before