Twilight Series What Twilight Cullen couple do you like the best?

shanhan1800 posted on Apr 23, 2008 at 10:35PM
Which couple do you like the best in the Cullen family?Why? I really can't decide between Bella/Edward or Jasper/Alice. The choices are...

Esme/Carlisle
Rosalie/Emmet
Alice/Jasper
Bella/Edward

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Alice/Jasper

Because I love them sooo MUCH!!!

And Jasper tries sooo hard, just for her.
over a year ago gileygirl said…
oh gosh thats a tough one! i think i would say alice and jasper! and i agree with cheergeek! Jasper tries to hard just so she can be comfortable. He has sacrificed a lot for her, and her him. I think they are so cute together.

Bella and Edward are classic..i think Edward does most of the work tho. He is the heart (pun not intended) in that relationship. He puts in the most effort.

But over all i love Alice and Jasper =D
over a year ago illusions-xo said…
It's a tie between Alice & Jasper and Edward & Bella =]]
over a year ago twilightlova13 said…
Yeah I agree that it's a tie between alice and jasper or bella and edward because they are all perfect together. It's a hard thing to decide.
over a year ago edwrdluvr said…
It's between Bella/Edward and Carlisle/Esme. I don't understand what's so great about Alice/Jasper. I'n sorry they might be a good couple but I don't like Alice very much so I dont think that she is part of the best couple. I do like Jasper though.
over a year ago shortynme said…
I agree with edwrdluvr about Alice and Jasper. Alice bugs me pretty bad. So aside from Edward and Bella I have to say Carlisle and Esme. They are the mom and dad of the family, which means they have the most responsibility. The "kids" are exactly that to Carlisle and Esme. They have to protect not only their secret but their family, and Bella. That, and Carlisle is the man! lol :)