TV Couples Motto Suggestions

xoheartinohioxo posted on Jul 11, 2011 at 04:31PM
So I've seen a lot of people say that they dislike the motto & would like something else. So if you have any suggestions, please submit them here!

A few rules/guidelines:
Nothing anti/negative towards ANY couple.

Nothing that singles out one specific couple. {Ex: "I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis." NOT acceptable!}

The motto can't be terribly long, try to keep it short & sweet.

TV Couples 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
First suggestion:

Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. When life gets hard, when things change - True love remains the same.
over a year ago bdavisrocks said…
This is pretty lame, but...

Love is what it's all about. And that's what it should be about.
or
People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end.
last edited over a year ago
The simple act of being in love with you is enough for me.
You belong... you belong to me. Don't you get it? You're my soulmate.
It's like I was walking around seeing my life through a smudged window, and then I saw you and the smudges were gone. The window was clean.
What we have goes beyond friendship, beyond lovers. It's forever.
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
I could have held you in my arms forever... Still wouldn't have been long enough.
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
Idk if I should do a quote about love or about tv couples in general lol
Haha!
It's always been you. I've tried to fight it and I've tried to deny it and I can't, I can't do it. You're undeniable
over a year ago angiii7 said…
Here we are, all of us, basically alone, separate creatures, just circling each other, all searching for that slightest hint of a real connection. Some look in the wrong places, some just give up hope because in their mind they're thinking "Oh there's nobody out there for me." But all of us, we keep trying over and over again.

in case that's too long;

Here we are, all of us, basically alone, separate creatures, just circling each other, all searching for that slightest hint of a real connection.
over a year ago angiii7 said…
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Love doesn’t make the world go ‘round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Who, being loved, is poor?

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind

I feel cheesy haha
over a year ago energizerbunny said…
Love Conquers All

The day that you start thinking that love is overrated is the day that you're wrong.

True love never dies

Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one

"In the face of true love, you don't just give up... even if the object of your affection is begging you to."

If too long:

"In the face of true love, you don't just give up
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
"It's always going to be there isn't it? ... You & Me"

"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it"

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "

"We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created."

"You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together."

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Loves is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It dose not take offense and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."

"True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning."

I know some of them are just TOO long, but I couldn't help it.. :/
over a year ago LoveMeABasshole said…
"The worst thing you've ever done—the darkest thought you've ever had—I will stand by you through anything."

"Don't you understand? I'll always be here! I don't want you going anywhere. I couldn't bear it. So whatever you wanna do to yourself, please don't do that to me. Please."

"I want you to be happy. However that's achieved."

"What we have is a great love. It's complicated. Intense. All-consuming. No matter what we do and how much we fight, it'll always pull us in."

"In the face of true love, you don't just give up....even if the object of your affection is begging you to."

"I love you so much it consumes me."

"If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back."

"I love you....and I'll always be your family."

"You're strong. You carry people. You carry me."

"I know you better than I know myself."

"I have you. That's all I need."

"We're magnetic. You can feel it."

There are so many more! I know that some of these are too long, but a lot can be shortened.
over a year ago ChuckJenny4ever said…
There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
If people are meant to be together, they'll find each other, no matter where, no matter what, right?
over a year ago RachaelF8 said…
'If we cease to believe in love...why would we want to live?' - Katherina Petrova