Total Drama Island I'm Just A Beginner...

PoppingTagsHon posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 09:11PM
I noticed on some of my "tdi girl prom" fan-art that I've been getting a lot of mean comments, from the same person. I'm not an artist, and it makes me really sad AND ticked because I tried really hard, and I gave people with their makeover/original pictures credit. So I'm not an artist, but it doesn't mean I deserve those comments. How would you feel...if I did that to you? Yeah, the way you acted about my fan-art tells me you probably wouldn't care. So I colored over. It looks like pajamas. AT LEAST I TRIED! BTW, the b to the i to the c to the h who commented will know this is about her. No offense, but you're kinda a b to the i to the c to the h. Don't be mean to someone just because they don't have a special art talent. I joined fanpop to be accepted into who I am and the way I color, or draw. I'm not trying to impress you. One more thing, girl who knows she made me do all this, I am a little better than some other people, too. They drew like a frickin' preschooler.

Total Drama Island 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DandC4evacute said…
THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT. You're coloring-over someone ELSE'S hard work! It's ILLEGAL. And if you didn't want criticism, don't put it on the INTERNET for the ENTIRE WORLD to see!
over a year ago DandC4evacute said…
And, also, I am sorry, there's NOTHING wrong with posting pictures. But, make it your own and don't copy! People would rather see crappy work done by themselves, than their own work colored-over. Understand?