Total Drama Island 'Things Total Drama characters would never say' Game

sonicluver101 posted on Jun 21, 2011 at 08:39PM
I have no clue if this has been posted here before, but forum games are always fun : P

Here are the rules. I know we hate them but it's just to keep order >v>"
1.) No overuse of curse words. That's just a general rule on Fanpop anyway. If you decide to use a curse, please use the '*' symbol.
2.) Try and vary the characters. I don't want to see 5 'Duncan wouldn't say's in a row =__=
3.) PLEASE stick to the character's personality. If you don't like DuncanxGwen, don't make your sentence "Duncan would never say "I love Gwen so much more than Courtney!"" Be fair and try and stick to the character(s) personalities...
4.) Do NOT make a list of character lines. Just post one! You can post another after someone posts one. Let's give everyone a fair chance to play!
5.) Don't make fun of people's sentences. It's rude and mean, and this is just a game. Let's all be polite =3=
6.) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE proofread your post!! I do NOT want something saying something like: G0ff wuld nvr say :I hat3 Bridggte sooooooooooooooo much' LOLOL!!
Because that's just being lazy. =___=' Just make sure you have good grammar and your sentence actually makes sense.
7.) Feel free to post pictures, just make sure they're appropriate :]
8.) Keep your sentences appropriate, too! Please and thank you! >__<"
9.) Try not to include OC's in your sentence. saying something like: "Trent would never say he hates Glinda, my OC" Will NOT be accepted!

Repeats are OKAY! As long as they're an acceptable distance apart. (Hopefully) When this forum gets to a large number of pages, people won't be able to backtrack and read what everyone's written. So long as there aren't two of the same posts on the same page ^_^"

Anyway. Have fun, and i guess i'll start this off! : D

Sierra would never say "Ew! Cody? That loser? He's such a dork. He's never going to get a girlfriend!"
I have no clue if this has been posted here before, but forum games are always fun : P

Here are the

Total Drama Island 182 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 182

over a year ago sonicluver101 said…
hmmm
Common, guys, get this thread going! D:
over a year ago nocofangirl218 said…
2. Cody - I hate you Gwen!!!!
last edited over a year ago
3. DJ- A bunny rabbit!? Gross! It might have a disease or something! Get that stupid thing away from me!
over a year ago i_love_music said…
4. Gwen- I love the pink clothes!
5. Noah - Lets play hop-scotch!
over a year ago jadore_renard said…
6. Chris- I'm so sorry for making your lives so difficult for the last three years. I hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me.
7. Duncan: What? STEAL something? But that would be wrong! And i might get arrested! Why would i want to do a terribly awful thing like that?
9.Trent- You know what? Nine is a lame number. I like four better.
10. Sadie: Between you and me, Katie gets WAY to clingy. I just say i'm her best friend because noone else wants to be!
11. Sierra: I'm so over cody, he's such an unmanly dweeb. Duncan's looking pretty fine though ;D
over a year ago tdafan121 said…
12. Lindsay: I'm going to settle this dispute! 6/2(1+2) equals 9! You divide 6 and 2 and then multiply it with the sum of 1 and 2, 3. And any idiot could figure out that 3x3 equals 9!
over a year ago rotcalex2011 said…
13. Chef: Wat? Of course i truly like these kids.
15. Courtney-I don't like to be a C.I.T!I will look better as a punk, just like Duncan!
16.Chris:i wud luv it if Blainely wud co-host the show wit me!
17. Izzy: What is this "explosion" thing you speak of? And what is this "random"?
over a year ago iPsychic said…
18. Eva: OMG! Let's totally go shopping for pretty clothes!
19. Tyler: W--What? Sports? But what if i break a bone, or sprain my ankle? Sports are way to extreme and scary! Dx
21. Gwen- Courtney im so srry for kissing Duncan. I regret all of it.
TheGoldenCoast commented…
Actually, that one is sorta realistic. Gwen did apologize in TDAS and regretted dating Duncan. over a year ago
23. Duncan- Im srry for pranking u all the time Harold. I will never do it again
24. Bridgette- Hey guys! Let's go eat some Dolphin burgers!
26. Ezekial- I think girls r great ppl who enjoys love nd compassion(bcuz hes sexist towards girls. he wudnt say that)
over a year ago Courtneyfan785 said…
27. Alejandro- I'm sorry chicas for makeing your lives misrable in the game.Will you forgive me?
28. Heather: I love everyone!
29. Beth: Do I like Justin? Ew, no way!
30. Geoff: What? Partying? But that's ridiculous! Who would want to party? What if someone brings drinks, things may get out of hand---my mother's new lamp may get broken! Let's just sit down and read a book, instead! : D
32. Blaineley: I'm just here to announce my retirement from any future reality show. I'm sick of living in the lime light and constantly having to fight tooth and nail to get ahead! I'm going to go live in a hut in the mountains and find my inner self

(that one was a fail DX couldn't think of anything)
33. Ezekiel: Let's go to take some fresh air!Is so clean!!!
over a year ago tdiCxTlova18 said…
chef-hey guys! i made u some choclate cake a la mode!!!
(@ Jadore: That wasn't lame at all! : D)
LeShawna: O-M-G Heather! Let's like, go to the mall and go shopping, grab some pineapple smoothies, and like, TOTALLY be B-F-F's forEVER!

(No, i didn't get lazy to type out 'oh my god' and 'Best Friends Forever', i meant it so that she'd actually SAY 'bff' and 'omg' >v>")
over a year ago creativegirl31 said…
kiss
36. Gwen: LIKE OMG! I LOVE UNICORNS! *Blows kisses*
over a year ago starburst-rock said…
LeShawana: Im so sorry heather. Lets be bff's!!!!

(@creativegirl31 WIN!!!)
laugh
beth- wow u r such a b!tch!!! i am soooo not hanging out with u!!!!
wink
@i_love_music (win!!!!)
(this is not an answer sorry!)

Harold - Look Lewshana, I know you love me, but I'm going out with Duncan now. In fact, I don't think we should stay friends.
40. Trent: Music? Ugh. That stuff is boring and lame. I'd rather go vandelize things and cause a bunch of trouble! >:D
over a year ago TDIfanJai499 said…
41. Katie: Best friends with who now?! SADIE?! UGH,I just hate her! What a dork!
over a year ago obssesedTDIgirl said…
42. Chef: Ive come to bail Duncan out of jail!
Noah: Yo yo yo Ezekiel mah main man! How you doin', broski? Wanna go hit the clubs, maybe catch a couple concerts? It'll be some pretty awesome stuff, bro!
over a year ago poptrop300 said…
Justin- Models are self absorbed jerks even if they do look good I don't care I care about my education and feeding my brain knowledge.
Billy the intern- You know what SCREW YOU CHRIS
laugh
noah- do these leather pants make me look fat?
DJ-LETS GO KILL A DEER!
Noah - Books? Nah, I'd rather be running track.
Eva:I LOVE UNICORNS, PIE, AND GLITTER!!!!!!! :D
over a year ago TDI_Angel said…
big smile
Heather: Gwen, let's go to an Evanescence concert!
(Evanescence is an alternative rock band)
Heather: Gwen, let's go to an Evanescence concert!
(Evanescence is an alternative rock band)
Chris: Hey contestants! I totally think of all of you as individuals that are very dear to my heart! I've already got Chef working on a nice meal for you guys, and if anyone wants to hop into my hot tub or use my tanning machine, go right ahead! My material items are your material items! :D

(Sorry that was so long xD)
Gwen - OMG, isn't pink the most AMAZINGEST color?
Zeke: But without women there would b no men, and without men there would be no women. Therefore, we should all be treated equal.
over a year ago casacada1007 said…
geoff: please turn that music down!!! i hate those stupid parties
Tyler: I hate sports i'd rather be a pianist or a drummer or something.