The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Lagoon-Library. (All witches allowed)

pandawinx posted on Mar 25, 2011 at 04:29PM
Ok, so perhaps Mr and Mrs. Seewead are half fish, and they have water proof books. And there's water everywhere. And most seniors use it to surf. And there's always the ocassional whirlpool. But the library is a great place to study and um....Learn how to swim.
What the room looks like: It really, really big....and wet. The books are water-proof, and only seniors studying for cloudtower end of stay tests, skivers, nerds and really good swimmers seem to go here. It's often very quiet.
Things to do:
1. Learn to swim, Mr and Mrs Seewead the librarians, could teach you a thing or two.
2. study for TESTS.
3. Find a good book to read, you might suprise yourself.
4. Help angel, if she's called on you.....What she want help with? Only one way to find out!

Enjoy! (if you don't fall into a whirlpool)
Ok, so perhaps Mr and Mrs. Seewead are half fish, and they have water proof books. And there's water

The Winx Club 173 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-173 of 173

over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya:Thats so week but i think she will put herself so low too*looks at Angel*arent you?*smirks*
Tanya:Thats so week but i think she will put herself so low too*looks at Angel*arent you?*smirks*
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
ChimerA:tot!
over a year ago pandawinx said…
Angel: (Rolls eyes) The plan is- find out who he is and then beat him up.
Tanya:Sure...your so determent too find him just so you can beat him up*sarcastic*i sooo belive you
Chimera:my too!*sarcastick*Well if you wanna find him just say you gonna give 10000 magic coints to That person who gets him ALIVE to you!Easy as pei!
Angel: Then he'll flee where he sees the posters, besides, i don't have all that money.
last edited over a year ago
Tanya:Well hes probably use too flaying but mosetly flying awey like 14 years from now- from an "little" unvanted obligacion*laughes*hey i dont blame the guy!
last edited over a year ago
Chimera:When you find a way tell my!*sits down*
Angel: So i assume by you two's bitching that the deals off, or...?
Chimera:or what??I can Track him but I don't want to!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: Why the fuck are you guys arguing about this? Let's just ask Angel what this guys name is, and plus, what he looks like or where he works. Let's just get that information down and than look for this bastard. Alright?
Chimera:FINE!
Tanya:Whatever
Chimera:*eats some gum*
Angel: (Blinks) I didn't mean it like that Chimera, if you want to back out that's fine. They'll be no payment but, it's cool either way.
Tanya:*cheking her nails*Well what are we waiting for?New year?Lets go and find him already
Tanya:*cheking her nails*Well what are we waiting for?New year?Lets go and find him already
Chimera:I didin't say enything about Back out!I just don't know why are you searthing for him.You star acting like Bloom from those winx!
Tanya:Bloom..*thinks a little*you meen that fairy pice of sh*t?I heard of her yea-anoying cry baby
ChimerA:tot! I have a Scar Taht Icy and the Trix made on my!*shows her HAnd and it Has"Trix" on iT*Awesome huh?
Tanya:Cool!
Chimera:I know!