The Vampire Diaries TVD - New Characters

myau posted on Jun 22, 2011 at 01:37PM
Hey guys!

So I have been thinking, and I came up with an interesting idea, if not amazing ^_^. But don`t forget "There is no such thing as a bad idea, only poorly executes awesome ones" - Damon. (had to do it)

Back to what matters, I came up with sort of a contest, in which we, awesome TVD lovers, will change the course of the story. Ok, not exactly, but sort of.

The task is: Let`s create a new character, introduce it into the show and see how it changes things. :)

That`s what I want from you. To come up with a new character, specific to the round and the requirement, give him a nme, tell us his/her story, where he/she comes from, and how does he/she changes the course of action in the show (NOT the books) - either in former seasons, or in the much waited season 3. And don`t forget to come up with a picture of the character - an actor, actress, model, your friend or anyone you want and think would fit.

Time to get creative and step into the shoes of Julie Plec, Kevin Williamson and co.

Round 1: ♦ An Original.
We are already familiar with Elijah and Klaus. Come up with another one and tell us about it :)

I hope that you found my idea at least interesting, and that you will take part :)
(note: A long story is not mendatory, so don`t worry of you don`t feel like typing)
Any more questions? Just ask

last edited on Jun 22, 2011 at 01:39PM
save

The Vampire Diaries 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BrucasInMyHead said…
Her name is Evelyn. She's Elijah's youngest Sister.
She never really wanted to be a vampire, especially not an original.
She always envy humans.
Her whole life she's been watching her Brother (half Brother) fight and all she ever wanted was a normal American Apple-Pie Life.
She looks like an 16 Year old.
She is amazingly strong but she never really wants to use her powers just like that,but if someone she really cares about is in danger she can be really BADASS.
In my Story she would come up in Season 3. At some point Klaus would pull the dagger out of her to ring her back to life cause he needs her powers, because whats so special about her is that she can see the future before it is about to happen. But she doesn'T want to help her evil half brother to make is evil plan come true, so she stys with him and Stefan, always about to get tortured by her half brother. She feels sorry for Stefan and even though she sees it's too late cause he became the monster her brother needed him to be, she also feels that somewhere behind all that blood and hatred there is a soul in Stefan, and she's always trying to reach out to that part of him.
When she finally realizes Stefan needs someone who knows him better than she does she decides to visit Mystic Falls.
Thats where the whole Story begins to warm up.
I won't tell the whole story but here are some cliffhangers i would definatly let Evelyn be part of:
-> Elena cant stand her because she is so interested in helping Stefan( jealous Elena on the loose)
-> Damon really likes her( he calls her "the little Sis he never had") and as the Season goes on the become really good Friends
-> She'll be a serious Love-Intrest for Jeremy (for the first time in her life she feels like a normal Teenager )
-> As time passes she wants to stay in Mystic Falls, cause for the first time she has real Friends and maybe a kind of new Family.
-> But here Past is always getting in here way of being happy.

So that's my Character Evelyn. I hope you guys like her.
I would really wanna see her on the show.

And this is how I imagine her looks.: Breathtaking Beautiful, Old Soul with a lot of life experience,Innosence
Her name is Evelyn. She's Elijah's youngest Sister.
She never really wanted to be a vampire, especial
over a year ago BrucasInMyHead said…
Oh I forgot one thing: Her Friends and Family call her Eve.
:)
over a year ago myau said…
Thank you! Good story! I hope the will be more coming.