The Vampire Diaries TV Show "The Sacrifice" Predictions *Spoilerish... kinda. Spoilerish for Rose as well*

glossygirl125 posted on Nov 05, 2010 at 02:59AM
Well, these are just what I think could happen in The Sacrifice. I forgot what ep it's going to be, but I know there is an episode called that, so...

Theory 1: Katherine dies as the sacrifice. It'd be how she was eliminated, and I think might be a really interesting story line. It's a pretty simple theory.

Theory 2: Elena dies as the sacrifice. BUT, she has vamp blood in her system, and comes back to life. I could totally see Julie and Kevin go with this route, because it'd be right before the epic long break, and what better way to leave us than new born vamp Elena?

Theory 3: Both Kat and Elena die. Katherine as the sacrifice, and Elena by some accident or something. They also could leave us with new vamp Elena at the break, and it also removes Kat. Two birds, one stone.

Those are just my thoughts. I'd love feedback on what others think :)

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago urmycupoftea said…
im liking theory 2.the books are completely different the the tv show but in the book she does become a vampire for a little while. so im thinking they just might go with this theory.
over a year ago kathrinapetrova said…
I like all three but I'm not sure about the legands so if one of them dies,what if it breaks the curse of every vampire???Did you think of that??
over a year ago star2894 said…
Lol, number three. Two birds, one stone. I'm liking that one.
over a year ago KathyHalliwell said…
I'm going with theory 2. I don't Katherine's gonna die yet. At least I hope not.