The Vampire Diaries TV Show OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VampireAcademy7 posted on May 07, 2010 at 01:23AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see the Founders Day preview??????? Carloine and her mother get hurt, Damon & Alric are in athe burning house, a car crashes, Jermey hates Elena, Damon wants to steal Elena, Boonie's a trader,something really bad is going to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! I wonder what it is because Anna, Damon, Alric, Stefan and I think Elena know what is going to happen when the fireworks come on. I can't wait!!!!!!!!! And, OMG!!!! Damon loves Elena!!!!!! And Isobel wants Stefan and Damon dead!!! Well, we all know that Elena, Damon, and Stefan are safe, but who will be the one to die? Ugh!!!!!!! Why does it have to be next week????!!!!!! Well, plesase comment!!!!

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago VampireAcademy7 said…
heart
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago newyork621 said…
heart
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
over a year ago mikethecat said…
heart
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago DaniKatZ said…
surprise
OOOOOMMMMMGGGG I JUST WATCHED IT! I'M ALREADY BREATHLESS!!!! I CANT WAIT!!! OMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMGOGOMG IT'S ALL HAPPENING!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! WHO'S GONNA DIE?!?! GO D/E!! <3333333

IT BETTER BE NOT THE END FOR DAMON!!! DAMON IS HURT!!!
GOSH! I'M FREAKING OUT!! IM SOOOOO EXCITED!! <33333333
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 123Naki456 said…
surprise
OMG! WHERE CAN I WATCH IT? :OO
surprise
ok just 2 let u guys noe elena damon and stefan r not going 2 die its some else but who????????????
over a year ago DaniKatZ said…
worried
I reckon one of them is "Anna"..
Because in the promo she says to him "I can change u"
and it's my gut feeling....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago taiabell said…
heart
OMG!!! i hope elena and damon and up together !!! i think that damon really likes elena and i think that damon and elena shou;d be together forever!!!!! <3
heart
yoooo everybody!!! go to www.cwtv.com then go 2 the vampire diaires & look at the founders day cilps!!!!