The Vampire Diaries TV Show TVD Quote Contest ; closed!

CrazyFruittt posted on Apr 29, 2010 at 08:23PM
So this is how it works...
1.One person is selected and you have to came up with the best quotes from that person...It is really simple,and I would appreciate if you try to keep it to simple phrases rather than long speeches. Otherwise it will be hard to post them in the picks.
2.Also I was think to put something different,like Stefan to Damon quotes,or Stefan to Elena and so on...I will see...xD
3.Everyone has 7 days to submit their quotes and after that the pick will go up for voting.
4. Winner are going to be in the winners list and will get a prop from me....xD
5. Only one quote per person! Season one,wooho!
6. See if anybody else posted the quote you wanted.If you added repeated one,I will just skip you for this round! So please check before you submit.

WINNERS:

SEASON 1

link
EternalFlower: "Somewhere along the way, you decided I was worth saving. I wanted to thank you for that."

link
CrazyFruittt: "I'm not sad.I freaking hungry"

link
mimouk: "You and I, we have something, an understanding, and I know that my betrayal hurt you, different with how it is with you and Stefan, but I’m promising you this now, I will help you get Katherine back."

link
edwardsgirlxx: "Can we not kill anyone tonight, please?"

link
Melissa93: "What is this, a threesome now? You and the Salvatore brothers?"

link
RubyRing: "Well, I kinda miss my daily dose of cute stalker chick"

link
Magy25: "Don't rain on my hot guy parade."

link
allisoncarleton:"Why do I need to pee? I thought I was dead."

link
bvale211: "Don't say anything. You're a d**k. End of story"

link!
KatherinePierce: "Hate me huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story Stefan, not the end of one."

The contest will be open after season 2!

last edited on Sep 03, 2010 at 02:51PM

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 154 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...