The Vampire Diaries TV Show I really want to see some Damon/Elena sparks anyone else?

ceraluv01 posted on Nov 13, 2009 at 06:27AM
I feel like there should be some defining moment between them, because right now it's all about Stefan and Elena. I want something to happen so that Elena knows she has feelings for Damon too so we, the viewers can really see the love triangle come to light.

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago supatho said…
i'm such a big fan of the series, but i've never read the books. the show makes me want to read them so bad, so i don't know if there even is a love triangle between them. but i SOOOOO so so want Damon to fall in love with Elena!!! i love damon. i feel like he is a deeper character. (any background story to the series will be greatly appreciated! =]
over a year ago Snake-Eye said…
meh
Stelena rules.
no! Seledamon rules! [hehehhee]
over a year ago ceraluv01 said…
I've read the first few books and there is definitely a love triangle, also here's a link to the book site link and here's a link to where you can read the first few books online,
link
over a year ago alittlebloom said…
Of course, me too!!!! They have the most sky rocketing chemistry out of all TVD couples!
last edited over a year ago
totally agreeable alittlebloom! and thanks so much ceraluv01! ya i'll definatley want to read it.
over a year ago ceraluv01 said…
Welcome:)
over a year ago Nibylandija said…
heart
THE QUESTION IS WHO DOESN'T WANT TO. *___*
over a year ago MaryElizabeth said…
heart
I'm joining the fan club . Damon and Elena are my fav characters :)
over a year ago megnxoxjls said…
heart
yh same they should fall for each other but i dont get y poeple are saying damon is better than stefan cuz i like stefan