The Sorcerer's Apprentice SORCERER'S APPRENTICE Might Get Sequels!!!

ForsakenMoon19 posted on Jul 12, 2010 at 09:55PM
According to actor Jay Baruchel, the Sorcerer's Apprentice plans to have more than one installment!!! How exciting is this??!!! So depending on how well the film is received by the general public, we will be seeing more of Balthazar and Dave!!! So keep your fingers crossed and plan on seeing movie more than once if you want the story to continue!!!:D

The Sorcerer's Apprentice 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nightrider said…
laugh
Well, the movie failed critically and financially so no sequel!
over a year ago boolander25 said…
Yay! More Jay Baruchel!!
over a year ago ForsakenMoon19 said…
heart
Yay!!! I know I love him!!!<3 I especially loved him in She's Out Of My League!!!
My parents wouldn't let me watch it! I was so mad!
last edited over a year ago
heart
Really?? it's sooooooooooo good!!! I laughed sooooo much and it's not as raunchy as I thought it was gonna be, loved it!!!
Lucky. I hate being too young to watch R rated films.
cool
You've gotta see it!!! It sooooooo cute!!<3
So many movies I need to see :(
big smile
I know and I still haven't seen Sorcerer's Apprentice yet!!! My stupid town didn't get it here:( I'm also looking forward to seeing "Scott Pilgrim vs The World" with Michael Cera, love him too!! Vampires Suck, I AM NUMBER FOUR, Beastly, and many others I can't name off the top of my head!!:)
YOU HAVEN"T SEEN IT? It was awesome! I just saw it yesterday, and now I'm on here LOL. Yeah I want to see "Scott Pilgrim" too, now that I found out that it was rated PG-13.
crying
No but all this makes me wanna see it more!! Everyone I know said they loved it!! I hope my theatre gets it here, my fingers are crossed cuz I wanna see it sooooooooooo bad!!!
last edited over a year ago
I wish you luck sister.