The Sorcerer's Apprentice Welcome to the club!

Spikefan74 posted on Jun 30, 2010 at 03:49AM
Yeah! Great to see other fans! I can't wait to see this movie!

The Sorcerer's Apprentice 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ForsakenMoon19 said…
big smile
Meeeeeeee tooooooo!!! Looks like another hit francise!!!! And I love Jay!!!!!<3
over a year ago Spikefan74 said…
Only 6 fans? hmmm maybe it will pick up more when the movie comes out. I like your icon by the way ForsakenMoon. :)
big smile
Thanks I love yours too!!! Spike is sooooooo awesome!!! Ya I hope the fans of this start to pick up. Can't wait for the movie to come out!! I don't even have any on my "She's Out Of My League" spot.
Hey we got a new person! Horray we are growing! :D
big smile
yay!!! OMG sooooooooo close to the release date of this movie, soooooo excited!!!
I really hope the movie is a big hit, I don't even want to think of The Last Airbender letdown. lol.
cool
Yah I heard Last Airbender wasn't that great;/ But if they market Sorcerer's Apprentice really well, it will do the film justice. I haven't seen many magzine covers for it but I've seen tv spots and promos for it on ET!! Hopefully the cast does their part and spread the word out there, I also heard they're re-releasing Fantaisia and Fantaisia 2000!!!
yeah, i'll probably go see airbender anyway, I try not to listen to critics. Look how popular the star wars movies got, and the critics hated them too. I wish they would have at least divided Airbender in half and took their time. I think Sorcerer's apprentice will do well, there is always noise no matter how good or bad a movie does.
wink
I think it'll do well and yah I never listen to critics cuz most of the time they hate a movie I end up loving it. And usually when they like a film 9 out of 10 I end up hating it. To me last airbender looks interesting but I'll probably wait for the DVD. I can't wait for sorcerer's apprentice it looks very decent but sometimes the trailer tends to dress it better than the movie actually is, let's hope it's not the case with this film cuz it's got a good cast and interesting premise:)
last edited over a year ago
cool
yay we've got more fans, hope it grows even more!!! I've been surfing the net and found some info about early reviews to the movie and apparently it's not a critics movie but there are some good reviews noting the film is very fun and enjoyable!!! Now I'm not a big film critic I just like going into fun movies with decent effects, adrenaline action, some humor, good story and just light-hearted moments, if thats what this film offers than it's an A+ in my book:) I never listen to stupid critics cuz I can make up my own mind and I can't wait to see this!!!!
I been watching some nicholas cage movies lol.
wink
LOL!! Which ones? I like City of Angels, Ghostrider, Face Off, Valley Girl, The Family Man etc.
I watched Face Off last night (forgot I had it, was on my shelf for about 2 years still unopened) and I am going to watch National Treasure 1 & 2 this week. (Only ones I own with Nicholas Cage anyway). I liked Con Air, dont have that one though.
smile
I love con-air haven't seen it in years!!! Gone in 60 seconds is pretty cool and I've always wanted to see the national treasure movies are they good???
Yeah I just watched National Treasure today, loved it! I like alot of his movies, the only one I really dont like is wicker man, but only because of the horrible ending, very creepy.
wink
omg me too!!! I hated that movie and I couldn't watch the ending cuz it was sooooo horrible!!! I was getting into it and then all of a sudden it got deranged and too sickening!!! I'll definitly have to get the national treasure movies cuz I really do wanna see them!! I've been watching Jay movies too; Knocked Up, She's Out of My League, and Tropic Thunder (Tom Cruise is soooooo hilarious in that movie too!!)
Oh so you missed the torture at the end where they cut his hands off and his daughter burned him alive in the name of a men-hating woman pegan god? lol (sorry maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it -- now I'm going to give myself nightmares) The movie national treasure had a special guest star in it I was surprised to see -- Lucifer from supernatural (Mark Pellegrino) who played a FBI Cop. I'll have to rent a bunch more on netflix. (ok I just hit a button on my keyboard and my internet screen bar vanished, i'll figure it out in a second lol).
cool
Good thing I can't stand seeing innocent ppl getting tortured like that, especially by an twisted-angry mob!!! I mean I like horror movies but there are just some things I can't take!! Cool I didn't know Lucifer from Supernatural was in National Treasure!!! Oh have you seen some of his romantic comedies like "Peggy Sue Got Married" and "It Could Happen to You"?
No not yet. I just watched Bankok Dangerous. I liked it, loved his character for some reason, but didn't like the ending. I just rented Matchstick Men and The Weather Man from my library. Hope they are good, never seen them before.
big smile
I saw the weather man, that's an interesting film!!! If u haven't seen thoes films I've mentioned or City of Angels I totally reccomend you do:D Yay the movie is out today!!!! Can't wait to go watch it, if u see it before me spikefan don't say anything!!! But if u liked the film plz let me know, soooo excited!!!:)
angry
I'm soooooooo pisssed right now!!!! Unfortunately the stupid town I live in doesn't have the movie in our only shitty 6-screen theatre!!! It's the worst & only theatre in this damn town!!! I hate living here, so I won't get to see the movie anytime soon:( sooooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry you can't see the film. Will your theatre carry it later at all? or maybe you can go to another town? I just got back from seeing it though, it was awsome! I loved Nicholas Cage as Balthazar, he was perfect for the role, loved the character even more than I thought.
crying
Awwwwww I really wanna see it!!!!!!!! I can't leave town I work, hopfully the stupid theatre here will get it later!!!:/ glad u liked it though I wish I got to watch it!!!
I rented It could happen to you, and Peggy sue got married on netflix like you suggested. (its on instant)
heart
Awwww i love thoes movies!!!:)
I just finished watching Peggy Sue got Married. That was a great movie! Wow, Nicholas Cage was sooo different in that compared to his other movies. Didn't really care for his character's nasel voice lol. But great movie. :)
wink
Yah he's adorable in that movie very different from his usual roles!!! If u want another movie with a different Nick character also try Valley Girl, that's a classic 80s teen flick where he plays a sensitive punk rock lover!! How did u like It Could Happen To You?
I have Valley girl in my queue. I loved It could happen to you. Was that really a true story? The description said it was. I also watched Raising Arizona and Familiy Man today. Just can't get enough of nick lol.
big smile
Lol I love Family Man and yes it could happen to you was a true story!!!! I have to admit he does make great films:) i just need to see sorcerer's apprentice like now!!!! Oh I bought both national treasure movies and I just started the first one now!!!;) oh did u see Ghostrider yet?? He's awesome in that and he announced there will be a sequel!!!!
*looks around stealthily* You know, sometimes people sell those um... not so legal copies of theater movies online, I can look around for you if u like. I have Ghost Rider in my queue as well, only saw it once and remember liking it. Yeah the national Treasure movies were awsome. I just watched City of Angels last night, loved that more than the first time I watched it. It's amazing how differently the angels are portrayed in that compared to Supernatural angels lol. As great as Supernatural is, its amazing how little compasion they are shown with (not including Castiel or Gabriel lol).
cool
How was Valley Girl? Yes the angels in City of Angels are a little similar but different in Supernatural but I like how both portray them, especially in SPN!!!!! BTW I love watching the first National Treasure can't wait to watch the second movie and I heard they're doing a third!!!:)
worried
Oh r u planning on seeing Sorcerer's Apprentice again???? If u are great cuz apprently it came in third at the boxoffice which isn't good, all becuz ppl wanna see that stupid Despicible Me & Inception!!! So plz support Nick and if u can see the movie again:(
over a year ago nightrider said…
laugh
LOL! This movie FAILED! Critically and financially!
Yeah, I'll try to see it again next week. Loved it! Awsome movie! I wish it would have gotten 1st, at least it wasnt 4th or below.
angry
And we seriously need to do something about this asshole nightsrider who keeps trolling around this club causing trouble!!!! Btw nightstrider inception sux ass!!!!!!
meh
Can't you accept different opinions?? Whatever happened to freedom of speech.
angry
Get out of here troll!!!!
kiss
LOL! Don't get too personal.
angry
Get lost or do u not understand!!!!!!
smile
WHY? I AM A FAN OF THIS MOVIE!
No ur an asshole making trouble now get out of here and go back to ur shittyass inception crap club!!!!
You get personal so easily. What a shame!
And ur just another troll with nothing better to do than to spam on spots!!!!
Just because I disagree with you doesn't make me a troll. Accept the fact that this movie failed critically and financially. The truth is hard I know but you have to accept it.
over a year ago boolander25 said…
I am too on the side of this so called "troll". I agree that people can have different views and that doesn't make them bad people. Except Hitler, but he doesn't count. I thought it was a fun movie and maybe others didn't, but we can still enjoy it even if others don't.
Thanks boolander for understanding me.
I just know all this stuff from the Hp vs TS spot.
he's just here to cause trouble boolander not to express opinions:/ In case you haven't noticed he's not a fan he just comes here for no reason except to annoy namely me on purpose:/
Yeah, there will always be the annoying ones. The stronger person is always the one is doesn't do anything. If you ignore them they will go away.
cool
that's exactly what I'm doing:)