The Sims 3 What can't you wait for with The Sims 3?

TVMadnezz posted on Aug 13, 2008 at 04:05AM
I am looking forward to open play and realistic personalities such as brave, artistic, loner, perfectionist, klepto, romantic, clumsy, paranoid and more! I think there are over 40 to choose from! That will be so COOL!

So how about YOU?

The Sims 3 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sims3Max said…
I can't wait to prove EA and Maxis that The Sims 3 shoudln't have been anounced yet. They could do more work, anounce it at the end of this year and release it January 2010.
What's so good about it? They can add more personalities in The Sims 2 and the
freely-run-around-the-neighborhood could be added too.
over a year ago Sims3Max said…
Not to mention that what you are doing is totally wrong. If you want to be impressed by The Sims 3, then expect the least, and when it's released you might be impressed. But I'm telling you, if you continue like this, you will be very, very, and I mean very, dissapointed by The Sims 3.
over a year ago astroasis said…
It doesn't matter when they announce it or even what the actual game is like - it's going to sell like hotcakes right on the release date.

I think packaging their releases with Securom is doing the MOST damage to them.
over a year ago TVMadnezz said…
I doubt that I will be disappointed.
over a year ago RainbowGeek819 said…
I Like how you can make your sims really fat
over a year ago TVMadnezz said…
Yeah, more realistic weight ranges will be so cool.
over a year ago Amelyah16 said…
I love the new look. It looks so realistic! YAY!
over a year ago Locita said…
I was really looking forward to Sims 3 but if they will not change their mind about Securom there's no way I will buy it. Has anybody read the article about it on sims.net ? If I legally buy a game for lots of money I want to be able to install it how often I need to and I don't need things like Securom to maybe do harm to my computer or other programes that can't be used once Securom is installed. As much as I love Sims I refuse to be fooled by EA !!!
over a year ago BonesMad3 said…
I'm looking forward to the seamless neighbourhood and being able to visit your neighbours.
over a year ago Will-360 said…
Yeah I agree with BonesMad3, it'll be much easier and gives a more realistic approach to gaming.

However, I'm a little concerned with the loading screens - will I have to wait a year before I can start playing? lol.
over a year ago XChatterbox14x said…
heart
I cant wait to create lots of individual people! And i cant wait to make HUMONGUS sims! :)
over a year ago bridiechump said…
I was excited for the different personality traits and how you could make them all different, yet I was very dissapointed with everything else about the game when i got it. i prefer the sims 2
over a year ago h2ogirl123 said…
everything!i loved the sims,could not be without thesims2!and can"t wait 4 thesims3!:)
over a year ago ultimatefan6 said…
SIMS 3 IS AWESOME! I love create-a-sim so much better than sims 2. On the sims 2 it only took like 2 minutes to create-a-sim but now you have more choices!